Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java installed
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • RS AccountFire v1.0.0 [RELEASE!] - Multi-function website account creator tool with opt for making email verified accounts (Both Proxy and VPN modes available) [FREE]

It's officially here! v1.0.0 release!

VPN Mode Information:

This mode requires OpenVPN to be installed!

You may have noticed the file is now a .exe - why you ask? VPN mode requires admin privileges to work, so this is just a simple wrapper to allow for privilege escalation. It still runs on Java. 

When starting the program it will automatically create a folder "RSAF" in the same directory as the program. You can set the username and password for your VPN through the program GUI, or by editing "RSAF/vpn/credentials.txt"

To add VPN connections, navigate to "RSAF/vpn/ovpn_files/" and add all of your config files. The program will loop through this directory as it runs. Below is a screenshot example using config files from NordVPN.

ovpns.PNG

v1.0.0 (RELEASE)
    - GUI Overhaul, better organization and grouping
    - custom domain names can now be entered instead of using the dropdown
    - full VPN support!
    - paths for chromedriver.exe and openvpn.exe are configurable through the file->configuration menu
    - random password generation added

• elusivestudio changed the title to RS AccountFire v1.0.0 [RELEASE!] - Multi-function website account creator tool with opt for making email verified accounts (Both Proxy and VPN modes available) [FREE]

Hi all, between renovating my house & work I haven't had much time. I am planning to release a v1.1.0 in a few days. Here are some features I have added.

If anyone has any features they would like to see in this next release please post and let me know!

- toggleable log/debug window that displays feedback from the program as it runs
    - file->experimental flags window that allows user to set some experimental features
    - automatically detect and move past error 15 and captcha occurrences (note: this does NOT mean it solves them, it just detects them and quits immediately, moving onto the next account. Rather than wasting time and getting hung up)
    - file->save settings to save your current setup and automatically load it on program launch
    - larger pool of UAs
    - more options for mobile emulation
    - further improvements to anti bot detection methods (shoutout to @notsmile for that link)

Edited by elusivestudio

Since I had finished the main features I wanted to catch up on error handling, bug fixes, and QOL changes. To accommodate future changes that expand features (integration & management) I had to completely rework the GUI. IMO it looked awful anyway and needed to be fixed up. Here is the GUI for the next release

110-1.png            110-2.png

110-3.png            110-4.png