Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RS_AccountFire NEW v2.0-beta! Multi-function website account creator tool with opt for making email verified accounts (Both Proxy and VPN modes available) [FREE]

elusivestudio

3 hours ago, UberJason said:

Not sure if the next version will fix this but now all I see when trying to create accounts with VPN configs is the whitelabel error. I reset my VPN credentials too so that shouldn't be an issue unless I need to grab new configs since I reset the credentials? 

Definitely - the entire VPN system has been massively re-vamped. Tons of bugs and connection issues fixed!

7 hours ago, UberJason said:

Not sure if the next version will fix this but now all I see when trying to create accounts with VPN configs is the whitelabel error. I reset my VPN credentials too so that shouldn't be an issue unless I need to grab new configs since I reset the credentials? 

Just to make sure this next release is of the highest quality possible- could you briefly explain what you mean by "whitelabel error"?

That way I can make sure its already handled and if not, take care of it before release

17 minutes ago, elusivestudio said:

Just to make sure this next release is of the highest quality possible- could you briefly explain what you mean by "whitelabel error"?

That way I can make sure its already handled and if not, take care of it before release

The error has a heading that says "Whitelabel Error Page" and says there was an unexpected error, 403 Forbidden. Now that I think about it I saw that message pretty much every time it launched a new window and proceeded to use the provided config/proxy so I'm not sure if that's normal, I'm just now seeing it stuck on this. I'm assuming that means I've gotten myself blocked from 10MM presumably since it seemed to have issues using the provided configs consistently, it appeared as though sometimes it would and wouldn't use them. Here's what it looks like for reference: image.png.4426b1f7b1d05ad1321a24926452908f.png

Edited by UberJason

On 3/12/2021 at 10:13 PM, UberJason said:

The error has a heading that says "Whitelabel Error Page" and says there was an unexpected error, 403 Forbidden. Now that I think about it I saw that message pretty much every time it launched a new window and proceeded to use the provided config/proxy so I'm not sure if that's normal, I'm just now seeing it stuck on this. I'm assuming that means I've gotten myself blocked from 10MM presumably since it seemed to have issues using the provided configs consistently, it appeared as though sometimes it would and wouldn't use them. Here's what it looks like for reference: image.png.4426b1f7b1d05ad1321a24926452908f.png

Thank you for this info, I am now running into an issue with testing where I am getting the white "pardon us" page

This is directly from Distil which is the bot detection software. I'm not sure yet if Jagex has changed something or one of the changes in this software has caused this to happen.

I am going to need to run some tests with the current v1.0.0 and the v2.0 build I have to see. Hoping its something I did and not another hurdle from Jagex 🤞

3 hours ago, Ayylmao42000 said:

figured i'd give it a try today but i keep getting error 15 messages when using proxies ... any solution to this ?

Probably the best solution I've found for now is to buy a VPN since it seems a fair portion of their IPs, at least for the provider I'm using, aren't currently blocked and can be used to create accounts. Either that or search for some residential proxies. Jagex started blocking a bunch of IPs some time ago so you'll be getting error 15 with lots of IPs. 

Having issues getting this to run - downloaded the chrome 88 driver, followed set up (Other than the patcher - looks like that might need Cygwin installing?). Currently it just does nothing, no logs or accounts created when using no VPN or Proxy.

Edited by Abaddon

13 hours ago, UberJason said:

Probably the best solution I've found for now is to buy a VPN since it seems a fair portion of their IPs, at least for the provider I'm using, aren't currently blocked and can be used to create accounts. Either that or search for some residential proxies. Jagex started blocking a bunch of IPs some time ago so you'll be getting error 15 with lots of IPs. 

UberJason hit the nail on the head with this. Some additional recommendations I can make for avoiding error 15:

- use the chromepatcher if you haven't already, if you have troubles with it let me know... sounds like I may need to recompile it

- enable mobile emulation mode

5 hours ago, Abaddon said:

Having issues getting this to run - downloaded the chrome 88 driver, followed set up (Other than the patcher - looks like that might need Cygwin installing?). Currently it just does nothing, no logs or accounts created when using no VPN or Proxy.

hmm, let me see if I can help

- does the program create the RSAF directory when you open it?

- when you hit the button to start the account creator does a chrome browser window open or just nothing at all?

- do you get a "chrome driver successfully started" when you type chromedriver into a command prompt?

3 hours ago, elusivestudio said:

hmm, let me see if I can help

- does the program create the RSAF directory when you open it?

- when you hit the button to start the account creator does a chrome browser window open or just nothing at all?

- do you get a "chrome driver successfully started" when you type chromedriver into a command prompt?

- I had already created the RSAF directory, and VPN directory as I was setting up to use VPNs. It did however create the cfg directory in RSAF.

- No chrome browsers open, however I can see a chromedriver.exe process starts in task manager.

- Yep, the path is set correctly too.

Screenshots:
    https://imgur.com/a/zSYXX3G