Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

since v.11 i have had zero issues. ive been being very safe and only running the bot for 6sih hours max per day, but not every day. i run it pretty human like and its keeping me ban free. i dont make any money off RS so for me its just a little gold farming for my main, nothing much. but this is doing amazing leveling the alts and if i keep going ban free its pretty tempting to run my main because the grind is so boring by hand and this is pretty efficient imo. i sincerely thank you Aeglen for letting us use this for free for the month, i will certainly miss it when the pay wall comes.

Malas noticias nuevamente estuvo funcionando como por unas 20 horas aproximadamente con el script por defaul ya van dos cuentas que me banean. Creo que deberian reforzar mas para el baneo.

Bad news again it was working for about 20 hours with the default script and there are two accounts that ban me. I think they should reinforce more for the ban.

Voy a esperar hasta el dia de mañana que sacaran otra actualizacion para crear otra cuenta y probarla.

Creo que jagex es mas pilas que nosotros ve detenidamete lo movimientos podrian colocar al menos mil movimientos diferentes en una actividad ya que a lo mejor algunas tal vez se repita y coincidan con otros jugadores o la misma cuenta. 

I will wait until tomorrow for another update to be released to create another account and test it.

I think that jagex is more stacks than we see carefully what movements could place at least a thousand different movements in an activity since maybe some of them may be repeated and coincide with other players or the same account.

been botting 7 accs for weeks with no bans. after using this script for a few hours on 3 of the accs was banned next day, used proxys for each acc. the 4 accs i didnt use with survived.

Edit, was mainy combat , mining, woodcut that i used. roughly 4 hrs played on each acc, with a break or 2

Edited by benosborne

I am going to be testing this out again today. I will keep you informed on the details. Going to be running on a fresh ip with a fresh account. Time to suicide! :)

EDIT:

Let the fun begin!

paint.png

Edited by Judor
    Added paint image.

On 1/9/2021 at 11:37 AM, freedarwuin said:

image.png.1be41a247031e2a8686d99f8214ff68c.png

Aun sive hay pasando el tiempo lo dejare conectado a ver si cuando pase su tiempo aun sigue viva la cuenta. Tengo mi cuenta principal con una meber que la he jugado pero manualmente hasta ver que todo salga bien no la utilizare con Dreambot

Even if time is passing, I will leave you connected to see if when your time passes the account is still alive. I have my main account with a meber that I have played but manually until I see that everything goes well I will not use it with Dreambot

I would never suggest using a main account that you do not want to lose access to with any botting script. Even with a proxy or VPN and even if you are VIP in covert mode. There is a chance you can still be banned. There is no guaranteed way to keep your account from being banned, the above methods only minimalize your chances to the best of your abilities. Also using premium scripts will help you lower your ban rate. (This script I would presume wont be free on the SDN for very long. As it is in the early testing phases.)

I do hope you have not tried botting on your manually trained main account. Proxies are the more affordable option of the two previously mentioned. Just make sure you don't buy an HTTP Proxy.

Best Regards and Happy Botting!

v0.12 is awaiting recompile, hopefully coming tomorrow:

• Bugfixes and failsafes
    • Slightly improved antiban
    • QP limit 12->14
    • Option to dismiss randoms
    • Grave looting
    • Woodcutting and mining optimizations
    • Prettier paint

Console starting is temporarily broken, might fix it for next version. 

Edited by Aeglen

7 hours ago, freedarwuin said:

Not quiet the truth do not use the main account

Cheers

Then I had misunderstood your previous post. Please just disregard my comment if that is the case. 

Always use safe botting habits though!

EDIT: 

Update on my new suicide test. Made it further than the first try, it is really a brilliant script so far. Glad to see woodcutting and mining getting an optimization in the next release. Keep up the good work man!

paint.png

This thing really likes to chop wood. lol

paint.png

Edited by Judor
    Added paint image.