Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

19 minutes ago, freedarwuin said:

2021-01-10 10:26:40 [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    2021-01-10 10:26:40 [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at aa.a(Unknown Source)
        at A.execute(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Don't worry about these unless the script actually breaks. They will happen sometimes in combat and are not a problem. One day I'll probably check for it, but it doesn't really matter.

ok thanks anyway I don't know if you would like me to attach the log.txt? of each event or for days or hours you tell me.

ok gracias de igual forma no se si te gustaria que te adjuntara el log.txt? de cada evento o por dias o horas tu me dices.

DreamBot-1610199276936.log DreamBot-1610194210526.log DreamBot-1610193231968.log DreamBot-1610140499640.log DreamBot-1610122228086.log DreamBot-1610060396668.log

4 hours ago, Aeglen said:

Thanks for the reports - ideally you'd say what it was doing to make it stuck, and give the _blue_ text from the log, but I'll have a look at them anyway. Next update coming on Tues. GE should not be broken unless something in OSRS or DB updated, probably.

thanks man. The accounts ran for 12 hours last night, I think they slept at some point because i do not have 12 hours of gains on the accounts lol. Should’ve disabled. Good nonetheless I just figured I’d tell you the errors. 

On 1/8/2021 at 12:59 PM, Aeglen said:

That's a shame, few questions if you don't mind:

-Did you use a vpn/proxy/similar?

-Did you bot tutorial island?

-Did you sleep?

Another reason the bot could get banned is if it gets stuck, but this is rather rare and I'm fixing all known stucknesses for Tuesday.

I used a paid VPN. I did tutorial island manually. I just let the bot go with default settings, shouldn't it sleep on its own?

Sometimes I go in and it's closed so I reopened it. I think the computer restarted though, unless the client should close when it's sleeping?

Hasta ahora sigo vivo llevo mas de 20 horas, claro reinicie la pc y el contador se reinicio ya que la aplicacion no me queria cargar de nuevo el script en la ventana 

So far I'm still alive I've been more than 20 hours, of course I restarted the pc and the counter restarted since the application did not want to load the script in the window again

Also, accounts choose to log out when choosing to solely level crafting. Assuming account doesn’t have enough GP and chooses to log out since it can’t do any other tasks?

7 minutes ago, rocky2289 said:

Also, accounts choose to log out when choosing to solely level crafting. Assuming account doesn’t have enough GP and chooses to log out since it can’t do any other tasks?

Yes, will happen for any combination of things if none are affordable.

Edited by Aeglen

Bot does not try to get food, would be awesome if there will be function: food sustain. Basically it will loot some food from drops and cook it for healing. Its dumb to die to a chicken.

Although Script is awesome. I really want to try use it a lot with premium and covert mode.

1 minute ago, SultonTheSlay said:

Bot does not try to get food, would be awesome if there will be function: food sustain. Basically it will loot some food from drops and cook it for healing. Its dumb to die to a chicken.

Although Script is awesome. I really want to try use it a lot with premium and covert mode.

It shouldn't be dying with any valuables, and as of 0.12 (tuesday) it'll loot graves. This is just faster and easier than trying to sort out food for Combat (Tier I). Happy you're liking it though :)

Edit: bot will indeed use food at Tier II+

Edited by Aeglen