Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

- Was it a new account?
    If it was a new account.
    -Did you do bot tutorial on the island?
    Don't just use this script
    -Did you use a proxy / vpn?
    No
    -Have you used breaks / sleep? Which?
    The truth is I do not know, just leave the pc on and now, however the other account that you created yesterday if you are doing the break.
    -Did you use v0.11?
    I am using Dreambot 3.3.7
    Thanks for the questions.

36 minutes ago, Aeglen said:

4 days - that's decent, but I'm working on improving it. Usual questions if you don't mind:

-Was it a new account?

-Did you bot tutorial island?

-Did you use a proxy/vpn?

-Did you use breaks/sleeping? Which one?

-Did you use v0.11?

Thanks!

- Was it a new account?
    If it was a new account.
    -Did you do bot tutorial on the island?
    Don't just use this script
    -Did you use a proxy / vpn?
    No
    -Have you used breaks / sleep? Which?
    The truth is I do not know, just leave the pc on and now, however the other account that you created yesterday if you are doing the break.
    -Did you use v0.11?
    I am using Dreambot 3.3.7
    Thanks for the questions.

image.png.1be41a247031e2a8686d99f8214ff68c.png

Aun sive hay pasando el tiempo lo dejare conectado a ver si cuando pase su tiempo aun sigue viva la cuenta. Tengo mi cuenta principal con una meber que la he jugado pero manualmente hasta ver que todo salga bien no la utilizare con Dreambot

Even if time is passing, I will leave you connected to see if when your time passes the account is still alive. I have my main account with a meber that I have played but manually until I see that everything goes well I will not use it with Dreambot

12 hours ago, Aeglen said:

Thanks for the great ideas! I'd like to implement some of these eventually, they sound pretty good.

Note that there are already anti-ban features that some but not all accounts do, and there are a few of these to really mix it up :)

One idea I had is that if the bots went to the GE and saw a drop party happening they could participate and get some gp, and bankstanding is another good idea.

Edit: I've been banned after 65 hours at default settings. Which is pretty good, but there's more work to be done I guess. It's unclear whether or not the bot got stuck as I wasn't recording my session.

The drop party would be interesting, that requires extreme logical thinking on the bots part. I’m gonna let the bot run for an hour or so tonight, then before bed change the weights of settings and let it run since it’s a Saturday night and see what happens.

8:10:12 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at i.execute(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

^^^^^ error while doing Misthalin Mystery, got stuck in room trying to click on the mirror.

edit: also getting stuck at g/e buying runes and arrows for range/mage training. Disabling g/e and questing for now

editedit: updated versions of Dreambot and script were used when errors occurred.

Edited by rocky2289

On 1/7/2021 at 8:41 AM, Aeglen said:

Hey @metalloy, @danjunior92, @MikeAnton, @taybooth@Judor and anyone else who might be interested, v0.11 is now live!

This update aims to improve the anti-ban to confuse jagex some more.

I haven't had that much time to test it, but still alive after 16.5 hours of suiciding, without even really training melee:

Capture.png

EDIT: ahahaha I've failed at blocking out my burner account name. So be it. I love to give my test accounts really dumb names.

Ive been away from the game for a couple days I will be testing this out as soon as I find the time! Thanks for the update.

image.png.9a63330a465cdb677feeaa69b7250302.png

Hasta ahora tenemos 34 horas vivo con todo preconfigurado por default del script. Vamos muy bien.

So far we have 34 hours alive with everything preconfigured by default of the script. We're doing pretty well.

Edited by freedarwuin

10 hours ago, rocky2289 said:

8:10:12 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        at i.execute(Unknown Source)

^^^^^ error while doing Misthalin Mystery, got stuck in room trying to click on the mirror.

edit: also getting stuck at g/e buying runes and arrows for range/mage training. Disabling g/e and questing for now

editedit: updated versions of Dreambot and script were used when errors occurred.

Thanks for the reports - ideally you'd say what it was doing to make it stuck, and give the _blue_ text from the log, but I'll have a look at them anyway. Next update coming on Tues. GE should not be broken unless something in OSRS or DB updated, probably.

2021-01-10 10:26:40 [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    2021-01-10 10:26:40 [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists
        at aa.a(Unknown Source)
        at A.execute(Unknown Source)