Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

22 minutes ago, asdffoot said:

I tried the following:

java -Xmx255M -jar -Xbootclasspath/p:C:\Users\USER\Desktop\DBLauncher.jar C:\Users\USER\Desktop\DBLauncher.jar -proxy PROXY -script "Master AIO F2P" -world 301 -username USERNAME -password PASS -account ACC -params nogui

and it just launches and sits there:

image.png.1ac8be85cf176e5340c4ac337b72466e.png

Does the bot actually start? Or are you faced with the Launcher screen.

In the case you are faced with the Launcher screen in your picture, I don't know how to fix that, sorry. Note the command is for Windows.

In the case that the bot is launching and doing nothing, you need to start the bot "normally" at least once per version before using the command line - the console log will prompt you to do so as far as I remember. This is because it needs to generate a parameters file to use.

Edited by Aeglen

33 minutes ago, Aeglen said:

Does the bot actually start? Or are you faced with the Launcher screen.

In the case you are faced with the Launcher screen in your picture, I don't know how to fix that, sorry. Note the command is for Windows.

In the case that the bot is launching and doing nothing, you need to start the bot "normally" at least once per version before using the command line - the console log will prompt you to do so as far as I remember. This is because it needs to generate a parameters file to use.

Yes, I am in Windows and the launcher just sits there. I have started the bot normally before.

1 minute ago, asdffoot said:

Yes, I am in Windows and the launcher just sits there. I have started the bot normally before.

I don't know what's up then, sorry. I notice however that you are pointing to "DBLauncher.jar" whereas in the example i give it points to "client.jar". I am not familiar with these commands, but the one given _should_ work unless something changed.

5 minutes ago, Aeglen said:

I don't know what's up then, sorry. I notice however that you are pointing to "DBLauncher.jar" whereas in the example i give it points to "client.jar". I am not familiar with these commands, but the one given _should_ work unless something changed.

Thanks! I got it to work with one character! Can you show me how I would do it with two characters?

Just now, asdffoot said:

Thanks! I got it to work with one character! Can you show me how I would do it with two characters?

Not sure, maybe write a batch file to call the command multiple times with different characters. Am very unfamiliar with these commands, will learn them when I eventually need them.

6 minutes ago, Aeglen said:

Not sure, maybe write a batch file to call the command multiple times with different characters. Am very unfamiliar with these commands, will learn them when I eventually need them.

ok, I will do that.

Now I have another issue: when I put -param nogui, there is an error. But when I remove that and click Begin when the script launches it works. Is there some way to put a parameter so it auto clicks Begin?

3 minutes ago, asdffoot said:

ok, I will do that.

Now I have another issue: when I put -param nogui, there is an error. But when I remove that and click Begin when the script launches it works. Is there some way to put a parameter so it auto clicks Begin?

That's what the nogui paramater does. In fact, it'll accept anything you give it, so long as there's some parameter there. Otherwise you'll need to hit begin. It shouldn't be giving an error though, what sort of error? I can look at it and if it's the script will attempt to fix for 0.12 coming Tuesday (but fixing things which don't error on my machine is hard!)

Edited by Aeglen

From the console:

• 7:53:20 PM: [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    • 7:53:20 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at aa.a(Unknown Source) at o.b(Unknown Source) at y.execute(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • 7:53:21 PM: [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    • 7:53:21 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at o.b(Unknown Source) at y.execute(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • 7:53:22 PM: [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    • 7:53:22 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at o.b(Unknown Source) at y.execute(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • 7:53:23 PM: [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    • 7:53:23 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at o.b(Unknown Source) at y.execute(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • 7:53:24 PM: [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    • 7:53:24 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at o.b(Unknown Source) at y.execute(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • 7:53:25 PM: [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    • 7:53:25 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at o.b(Unknown Source) at y.execute(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • 7:53:26 PM: [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    • 7:53:26 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at o.b(Unknown Source) at y.execute(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

over 20 hours on this guy. i do not run the script 24/7. i run it during hours im not actually sleeping or working and i havent ran it every day. at this point im just curious how long i can get it to last. i do love this script though, by far the best ive used so far. 

dreamscreen3.PNG