Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

1 hour ago, pvem said:

Just an update on 11 acc farm.

9/11 banned after 50h script running (did sleeping ect. perfectly).

2 of accs were far behind (idk why, slow and not alot total levels gained notable skills only 60wc, 40min, att str def 40.)

id prefer to check for level - do best ores for mining, cuz its kinda supicious when you do tin/copper @ 48 mining....

or logs near edge with 58 wc.

Thanks for feedback! I'll factor that in to the skill weights, it's a good point. See the FAQ for more info about bans. 

Edit: we managed to determine that combat is safe and cooking might need some work, will be done for next update

Edited by Aeglen

This Script Is Awsome, The Only Thing I Recommend Is Maybe Fixing The Grand Exchange Buy/Sell Items Part, It Seems To Not Sell Properly, Should Have It Go Up By Like 5/10gp Each Time Until It Sells Etc Just A Thought :)

49 minutes ago, Jus4RS said:

This Script Is Awsome, The Only Thing I Recommend Is Maybe Fixing The Grand Exchange Buy/Sell Items Part, It Seems To Not Sell Properly, Should Have It Go Up By Like 5/10gp Each Time Until It Sells Etc Just A Thought :)

Thanks for the idea - it will disable a task if something is not being bought until it successfully starts something else, but i don't want to push the prices too high or it could make a large loss - better to get the human to step in and buy

v0.8 - coming at recompile time tomorrow

• Added new quest - Witch's Potion
    • Raised QP limit to 12
    • Added seagulls as an enable-able option for combat
    • Other tweaks due to user feedback
    • Futureproofed GUI - for this update your GUI will be reset

Hey mate,

loving this bot. 1 bot run time is over 10 hours, still going. 

runescapemain.PNG.cd2f08b33af1e2ef84caafb01caea7a6.PNG < -- All this skill plus gp exclusive from your bot. No human input at all, just gave extra 40k gp because GE exchange wasn't working

exchange would crash when it would try and sell but problem has sorted. 

I do have a lot of errors that would pop-up and sometimes for some reason the other two bots have harder time 

225032915_runescapefaliure.thumb.PNG.bd2811746a5b795496ba210f549e56be.PNG

I use to bot before RS3 was mainstream and I've never seen anything so comprehensive, complicated and successful. I've used scripts plainly for woodcutting that wouldn't be this effective. 

Edited by danjunior92

4 hours ago, fsgreen said:

I got banned within 3 hours of use.
    Probally something went wrong during the break.
    It was disabled after.

That's unfortunate, please see the FAQ in the main post and check your proxy's quality with the link.

Looks like beta will be extended a bit whilst my S+ application is in the works :)

18 minutes ago, sorryboss200 said:

Could you add jug filling ?

I consider money making methods which don't yield xp out of scope for now, sorry. This script is designed for building accounts and perhaps suicide botting whilst building them.