Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

14 minutes ago, cb3100 said:

My go gone premium .. hope its for the good. 

have a few suggestions, will be purchsing soon though.

I'm open to suggestions :) but see the post in discord announcements for more info on this. Since the script is now premium it should have far fewer users which can only be good for survivability.

Edited by Aeglen

@Aeglen Thanks so much for this great script bro! Its really good. Im now a premium user! <3

Couple of things in terms of suggestions;

1. Seems like it always trys to buy 10% above price, and sell for 5-10% below. Anyway you can add a feature to check if you can buy and sell @ GE current price?

2. It would be nice to have a feature where when you are done killing a monster, it would auto pick up bones and bury them- directly training prayer (more AIO right?)

3. In the desert while using the furnace it always seems to run behind the furnace first then on it, on the same spot every time- anyway to click directly on the furnace as it is visible from the bank?

4. Im not sure if this script has the ability to deal with random instances but it would be nice if it shoo's them away.

Once again top tier stuff appreciate the work

2 hours ago, sirbob1366 said:

@Aeglen Thanks so much for this great script bro! Its really good. Im now a premium user! <3

1. Seems like it always trys to buy 10% above price, and sell for 5-10% below. Anyway you can add a feature to check if you can buy and sell @ GE current price?

2. It would be nice to have a feature where when you are done killing a monster, it would auto pick up bones and bury them- directly training prayer (more AIO right?)

3. In the desert while using the furnace it always seems to run behind the furnace first then on it, on the same spot every time- anyway to click directly on the furnace as it is visible from the bank?

4. Im not sure if this script has the ability to deal with random instances but it would be nice if it shoo's them away.

Hi, thanks for using the script :) To answer your questions:

1. I can make an option for this, you'll see it in the next update.

2. This used to be a thing, but tbh the experience gained is near useless and it makes you look more botlike whilst slowing down combat training, so it was removed.

3. I can add this into the next update as well.

4. It gets rid of them after a randomish time if it's not fishing or woodcutting or something. IMO this is better than the default DreamBot implementation which gets rid of them instantly. 

7 hours ago, sirbob1366 said:

You should see 1 and 3 in an update tomorrow, enjoy

more than happy to buy if survivability goes up after going premium   to be totally honest with scripter and thread, i lost 15 accounts to this.  Most lasted about 2.5 days.  Tried to vary what skills were preferred on each account.  I wish it would auto save the training preferences on a per account basis though.

6 hours ago, TimDoesntBot said:

more than happy to buy if survivability goes up after going premium   to be totally honest with scripter and thread, i lost 15 accounts to this.  Most lasted about 2.5 days.  Tried to vary what skills were preferred on each account.  I wish it would auto save the training preferences on a per account basis though.

Yeah results vary a lot between users, for best results you should follow the advice in the FAQ. A few users last 30 minutes, others go for weeks or seemingly indefinitely without a ban since v0.27 (as you'll see in this thread :)). 

Saving the preferences per account is an interesting idea, I'll add it to the list of good ideas.

Edited by Aeglen

8 hours ago, Aeglen said:

Yeah results vary a lot between users, for best results you should follow the advice in the FAQ. A few users last 30 minutes, others go for weeks or seemingly indefinitely without a ban since v0.27 (as you'll see in this thread :)). 

Saving the preferences per account is an interesting idea, I'll add it to the list of good ideas.

This would also allow for stronger detection of what is getting us banned.   if it does everything, who knows if its the wood cutting or fishing or combat that gets banned.  If i can make accounts that every time i start it remember to be combat only or fishing only we could hopefully determine more reliably what is getting caught and whats more or less safe