Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

3 minutes ago, kamgry said:

Doesn't matter now. Account got banned. Bummer

Yeah this will happen if it fails to select a task, then stands in 1 place logging in every 5 mins which basically = bot. Rip. Although it's probably your configuration might make it try and find another task (or stop the script) when this happens in future

v0.16 is coming tomorrow, featuring:

• Hopefully a fix for the super rare "chunk transposition" bug where resources appear to be 16 or so blocks tiles away from where they are. This happens once every few hundred hours.
    • Anti-noob measures: The bot will no longer get stuck when faced with any combination of impossible tasks or disabled locations. Instead, it will try something else or stop after everything else has been tried.
    Edited by Aeglen

On 1/20/2021 at 2:13 PM, Aeglen said:

Thanks for the detailed feedback, nice stats so far.

P2P version: Maybe someday, want to perfect this first. It will eventually become premium but not for at least another couple of weeks.

System updates: The game needs to be reloaded. Also the human is needed because updates tend to break/change things.

Reporting: I like the idea, perphaps they could sometimes report GE spambots. There's even a script out there already doing that. For now it just does bankstanding at the GE once in a while for some antiban most people probably haven't seen.

I won't be adding prayer or rc to f2p, they are hideously slow and/or expensive. Looting bones especially at low level is quite botlike. Maybe firemaking but it would just burn the bot's money.

Bank organizer: nice idea, but out of scope. I mighe eventually get it to sell old gear though, not sure if I want that or if it's better to have a more varied bank.

Awesome, I'd be very interested anyway.

Burning logs at the GE would be a good spot.

Maybe firemaking to lvl 50? Buying exact amount of logs per lvl.

At lvl 1 you need 61 logs to burn to 15 (about 2K gp).

At lvl 15 u need about 183 oak logs to 30 (about 10k gp).

At lvl 30 you need 535 willow logs to 45 (about 10k gp).

At lvl 45 you need about  295 maple logs to 50 (about 3k gp).

Totaling about 25k gp for lvl 50.

Account is ready for wintertodt.

I had some issues with the banking and selling of items. I solved this by disabling placeholders. The bot notices placeholders - even if empty it tries to click it to sell it - it did repeat this so that's kinda botlike behaviour. That's why I thought a bankorganizer might save it.

Also fresh accounts that can't sell shrimp are also kinda bothered with the bot taking shrimps out of the bank and trying to sell it - but it can't. Every banking session it tries to do this - also kind of botlike in my opinion.

Another suggestion maybe? Killing cows and tanning the hides and then crafting - or just banking hides for crafting later on after tanning.

I'll try to find more stuff.

47 minutes ago, niemandhere said:

Awesome, I'd be very interested anyway.

Burning logs at the GE would be a good spot.

Maybe firemaking to lvl 50? Buying exact amount of logs per lvl.

At lvl 1 you need 61 logs to burn to 15 (about 2K gp).

At lvl 15 u need about 183 oak logs to 30 (about 10k gp).

At lvl 30 you need 535 willow logs to 45 (about 10k gp).

At lvl 45 you need about  295 maple logs to 50 (about 3k gp).

Totaling about 25k gp for lvl 50.

Account is ready for wintertodt.

I had some issues with the banking and selling of items. I solved this by disabling placeholders. The bot notices placeholders - even if empty it tries to click it to sell it - it did repeat this so that's kinda botlike behaviour. That's why I thought a bankorganizer might save it.

Also fresh accounts that can't sell shrimp are also kinda bothered with the bot taking shrimps out of the bank and trying to sell it - but it can't. Every banking session it tries to do this - also kind of botlike in my opinion.

Another suggestion maybe? Killing cows and tanning the hides and then crafting - or just banking hides for crafting later on after tanning.

I'll try to find more stuff.

Thanks for the feedback.

When you put it like that, it actually makes sense to train firemaking I guess so I'll add it eventually, albeit perhaps disabled by default.

I'll look into this item thing and try to fix it for the next update, never knew about that.

Unfortunately there's no way of knowing if trading is restricted yet (that I am aware of). Although strange it's doing that because I'm pretty sure it assumes it's restricted before a certain total level. If not, then I'll make it so. Jages recently announced they're adding playtime to one of the options menus so this should stop being an issue anyway soon.

09:13:01 AM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at T.execute(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

1 hour ago, freedarwuin said:

09:13:01 AM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at T.execute(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I can't actually do anything if you just post that there is a NullPointerException - this doesn't give me any useful information unfortunately. Most of the time they happen nothing is wrong, just lazy coding from a long time ago which I might eventually check for nulls. If the bot is doing something wrong, then it'd be useful to post the log and error, but just the error message tells me nothing.

Thanks for reporting anyways.

lowered max memory

running in fresh start

reinstalled java and db

still just noobishly wandering over and over until it breaks when it cant tp back to lumby within 30m

says it cant find a close bank after it tp's and begins wandering again

Edited by scissors999

8 hours ago, scissors999 said:

lowered max memory

running in fresh start

reinstalled java and db

still just noobishly wandering over and over until it breaks when it cant tp back to lumby within 30m

says it cant find a close bank after it tp's and begins wandering again

Wow, you actually read the FAQ and followed the steps! GG to you.

Unfortunately it sounds like there is some kind of issue with your particular computer stopping the bot working, similar to the max memory thing. My only advice would be to turn it as far down as it can go, <500Mb is typically fine. Otherwise idk.

29 minutes ago, Amar said:

Hey man,

The script work fine something it goes in time out and does nothing 

Anyway i got banned After 4 days 

That's a shame, antiban is still something I'm working on and there's tons of possibilities to improve it.

Time out is expected unless you turned it off (but can cause issues if combined with DreamBot breaks as the GUI warns)