Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

7 hours ago, Nathanvl said:

So it just did it again. I was fishing lobsters in karamja. With gp and a lobster cage in the inventory. After the full bag it went back to port sarim to deposit the lobsters there and gave this error after depositing the lobsters.

9:34:27: [SCRIPT] Depositing all Raw lobster

9:34:27: [SCRIPT] Depositing all Raw lobster

• 9:34:28: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at H.b(Unknown Source) at E.execute(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

it also kept repeating this

This is rather strange upon investigation. I have:

• Looping is done through the bank deposit list rather than the inventory
    • It doesn't look like raw lobster is added to the deposit list more than once
    • Even if it were, there's a check for if the thing is in the inventory
    • The initial deposit appeared to succeed because there was no 3-second gap between attempts

And yet you have this error. Another question if you don't mind:

Did the bot succeed at depositing all of the lobsters the first time? Did you notice anything else strange?

Thanks for reporting!

14 hours ago, Aeglen said:

This is rather strange upon investigation. I have:

• Looping is done through the bank deposit list rather than the inventory
    • It doesn't look like raw lobster is added to the deposit list more than once
    • Even if it were, there's a check for if the thing is in the inventory
    • The initial deposit appeared to succeed because there was no 3-second gap between attempts

And yet you have this error. Another question if you don't mind:

Did the bot succeed at depositing all of the lobsters the first time? Did you notice anything else strange?

Thanks for reporting!

It does succeed in deposting all the lobsters. But then it gets stuck. This happened with swordfish aswel btw.

05:20:45 AM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at aP.execute(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Love it. Ran this script fairly long. Some fails and errors here, but that's normal it's a big complex script.

I respect you alot for making such a big complicated script. Must have taken alot of time and dedication.

I really hope the f2p version stays free, this would have more people bot f2p - and I'm pretty sure if this script got updated frequently and cleaned up from time to time. It would be one of the best out there.

If there would be a p2p version I'd buy it - MasterAIO p2p (having some minigames, even doing farming runs birdhouse runs -if quest is completed, endless possibilities)

Not banned yet on test account.

afbeelding.png.5022e386a89eb557cad46a05154e8eb2.png

Net worth over 500K QP 11

Suggestions:

- System update handler?

afbeelding.png.9a14e942bd0ebef7980c5e2c81b255c6.png

No idea if this is possible - would be a very good thing. Most system updates break bots and they keep spamming login -> bot behaviour.

afbeelding.png.ef260271b1379ff0a1f127bc6bc92c42.png

- Reporting random players once in a while, a report once a day or two. Would be more human imo.

- No idea if prayer and runecrafting has been suggested before (sorry I haven't read all comments)

- Maybe bury some bones from monsters/beasts you kill. Could be a toggle. Or like buy bones from the GE (would be very expensive though)

- Bank organizer (could use a script that already exist with permission ofc)

Thanks for letting us test it out.

Edited by niemandhere
    dash

6 minutes ago, kamgry said:

The mining selection throws an error

Does the script break? If it does, what goes wrong? If you give more detail I'll try to fix it

1 hour ago, niemandhere said:

Love it. Ran this script fairly long. Some fails and errors here, but that's normal it's a big complex script.

I respect you alot for making such a big complicated script. Must have taken alot of time and dedication.

I really hope the f2p version stays free, this would have more people bot f2p - and I'm pretty sure if this script got updated frequently and cleaned up from time to time. It would be one of the best out there.

If there would be a p2p version I'd buy it - MasterAIO p2p (having some minigames, even doing farming runs birdhouse runs -if quest is completed, endless possibilities)

Not banned yet on test account.

afbeelding.png.5022e386a89eb557cad46a05154e8eb2.png

Net worth over 500K QP 11

Suggestions:

- System update handler?

afbeelding.png.9a14e942bd0ebef7980c5e2c81b255c6.png

No idea if this is possible - would be a very good thing. Most system updates break bots and they keep spamming login -> bot behaviour.

afbeelding.png.ef260271b1379ff0a1f127bc6bc92c42.png

- Reporting random players once in a while, a report once a day or two. Would be more human imo.

- No idea if prayer and runecrafting has been suggested before (sorry I haven't read all comments)

- Maybe bury some bones from monsters/beasts you kill. Could be a toggle. Or like buy bones from the GE (would be very expensive though)

- Bank organizer (could use a script that already exist with permission ofc)

Thanks for letting us test it out.

Thanks for the detailed feedback, nice stats so far.

P2P version: Maybe someday, want to perfect this first. It will eventually become premium but not for at least another couple of weeks.

System updates: The game needs to be reloaded. Also the human is needed because updates tend to break/change things.

Reporting: I like the idea, perphaps they could sometimes report GE spambots. There's even a script out there already doing that. For now it just does bankstanding at the GE once in a while for some antiban most people probably haven't seen.

I won't be adding prayer or rc to f2p, they are hideously slow and/or expensive. Looting bones especially at low level is quite botlike. Maybe firemaking but it would just burn the bot's money.

Bank organizer: nice idea, but out of scope. I mighe eventually get it to sell old gear though, not sure if I want that or if it's better to have a more varied bank.

It states The Script threw an error. Nothing happens and the progress box is empty. When you click on the: The Script threw an error portion this poplulates:

8:18:52 AM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        at c.execute(Unknown Source)

7 minutes ago, kamgry said:

It states The Script threw an error. Nothing happens and the progress box is empty. When you click on the: The Script threw an error portion this poplulates:

8:18:52 AM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        at c.execute(Unknown Source)

Ah, the box at the bottom is empty? I suspect you might have set an impossible task. Check your settings and make sure there isn't an ore the bot can mine but the location is impossible. I might make it ignore this for a future update. You can press Ctrl+L to bring up the full log