Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

It would be nice if it could be set to cycle between some simple tasks and then use them for skill leveling. Go collect beef, hide, and bones in the cow pen. DO this for about 20 minutes. Go tan the hide, cook the beef, bury the bones. Move on to next task.

Heyy I got a suggestion that I thought would be neat. Iron Bars are like shit without the ring of forging so since the smithing tab feels a bit empty maybeee add Ring of Forging support :D I'm sure someone would use it and + it's a viable method of making money along with XP for F2P.

So far I've ran this on a lot of accounts and it seems to be making good progress along with some good starter cash for my mules!

1 hour ago, Hadies_Alchem said:

When I disable lobster fishing and only have tuna and swordfish checked it still pulls out cage and not the harpoon.

You might wanna compile all your findings and suggestions to one post. Not spamming them in a few post.

It's kinda annoying, thank you

Edited by dylanzz95

20 hours ago, DarkUSaplinU said:

Just saw the latest update and I have to say this is a great script for overall botting. Very easy to configure and learn your way around! Once this is out and actually costs something I'll definitely purchase this, it would be worth every penny!

Edit1: So the script decided to buy a "Mithril axe" which is fine but I already had one in the bank. I thought like its ok 100 gold nothing too bad but then I realized it tried to buy it for 600 gold, which made me think maybe it bugged out or something. I believe the wood cutting doesn't check bank if a better alternative is available I'm not sure. Overall great script! (P.S I just realized after buying the axe it didn't unequip the bronze axe it was using.)

Edit2: Also I was wondering if for smithing you could maybe add a location setting like being able to choose either "Edgevile" or "Al Kahrid".

Edit3: Last edit I promise, I believe during range training if it picks up at least maybe %50 of the dropped arrows back up it would feel a bit more realistic/non bot like.

I'd like to add onto this suggestion I made on Edit2, the same could be said for crafting since it crafts using moulds! 

8 hours ago, Hadies_Alchem said:

HI i would like to say i personally like the script however it is somewhat inefficient. 

It is rather slow at times. And it has already tried dropping log on me. I would like an option for banking logs. Second, it is should choose the most efficient EXP methods available to the player. I can chop yew logs so why is it chopping willow? I can harpoon swordfish so why are we catching lobster? 

Im sorry to be critical but these are issues that i think need to be addressed. Please keep up the good work.

Btw, maybe you could string together a few scripts to for varying tasks to make things more efficient. When its fishing time activate this script.

Specialization along with generalization.

There are options for all of these things. Typically the highest lv thing is neither the fastest nor most profitable, so there's a good chance of something else happening.

8 hours ago, Hadies_Alchem said:

It would be nice if it could be set to cycle between some simple tasks and then use them for skill leveling. Go collect beef, hide, and bones in the cow pen. DO this for about 20 minutes. Go tan the hide, cook the beef, bury the bones. Move on to next task.

This will happen naturally sometimes for cooking/smithing/firemaking etc.

7 hours ago, Hadies_Alchem said:

It doesn't recognize when it has finished banking things at the docks in port sarim. It will litterally sit there with the window open after its done and won't move on.

7 hours ago, Hadies_Alchem said:

When I disable lobster fishing and only have tuna and swordfish checked it still pulls out cage and not the harpoon.

If you press CTRL+L and post the logs of what is happening I can investigate.

Thanks!