Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • Walkaholic - Map walker - Walk almost anywhere in Gielinor - Now with improved accuracy!

holic

Walkaholic has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v0.8 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added DaxWalker as fallback
    • Added Z-level selection, right-click map to choose the level
    • Added more locations
    • Download bug fixed
    • Code Cleanup
    Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

I''m not going to lie, when I first opened this and saw your ui I almost nutted myself, Howeverrrrrrrrrrr I opened 10 acc on 10 different residential proxies, manually ran them through tutorial island, logged back in 30 minutes later, walked all of them to seperate locations and 3 minutes later all 10 of them were banned... I do believe your traveling algorithm could use some work granted they were all f2p fresh spawns...

14 hours ago, liberated69 said:

I''m not going to lie, when I first opened this and saw your ui I almost nutted myself, Howeverrrrrrrrrrr I opened 10 acc on 10 different residential proxies, manually ran them through tutorial island, logged back in 30 minutes later, walked all of them to seperate locations and 3 minutes later all 10 of them were banned... I do believe your traveling algorithm could use some work granted they were all f2p fresh spawns...

I appreciate it! Are you sure your proxies are good? I use this script even on tutorial island with no issues of bans but I do everything manually except walk. I then play manually for a bit too after completing it, rest for a few days and no problem.

• 3 weeks later...

Great script, super handy to get anywhere when doing other things.

Only a small thing, the taskbar starts to fill up over time and I haven't found a way to close them yet, besides a restart.
    image.png.ff89dee956e736e105c8e52014dfe7c0.png

If there's something I can do to fix it on my end please let me know.

Otherwise keep up the great script :D