Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot OOM

Hey so its me again, my scripts are causing my dedicated servers clients to OOM the byte[] keeps leaking and growing in size until it freezes the client. I have tried rewriting the script to be basic it still happens, ive change the java versions, ive reinstalled OS, windows 2012, 2016 and 2019.

But it still keeps happening, the kicker is when i run the same script and the same account on my local machine It does not leak at all and runs fine. I have even copied my java version to the dedi but it still leaks.

Anyone have any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue on my Windows 2012 R2 server, I just assumed it was something in my code and I was planning to hunt down the issue later. I seem to get OOM error after about 3 days runtime, and according to VisualVM it seems like I'm having issues with byte[] and int[]. Haven't tested script on local machine though.

10 hours ago, mbmaster said:

I got the same issue with a dedicated server based on Linux. The clients are leaking and growing in size until they crash. 

It's most likely a script issue, try profiling a bloated process with something like VisualVM or JProfiler to see what's in the heap.

1 hour ago, gastro said:

If you have sounds on it can cause this, due to there being no speakers on the vps, turn them off

I think this was the problem for me, thanks.

Archived