Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

Just started using - seems to be the best script for a lot of "kill and loot" activities such as killing cows for their hides or killing moss giants for big bones. Love it! Great work! I'll update after some time running it to see how long it goes/if I get banned. I love that it randomly will check the EXP of my attack or strength or similar, very human like. 

EDIT: I got banned on one of my accounts, using this for about 13 hours with breaks sprinkled in via DreamBot. I even quested and did tutorial island by hand. I'm not too shocked based on watching it, I moved to cows at Falador and it gets confused by gates & stiles sometimes. That being said I'd chalk it up to how I'm using the bot (rather suicidally) more-so the script itself. If I ran it smarter I'm sure I wouldn't get banned.

Edited by MoonGamble

Not sure if it's DB or your script, but using it at, IE hill giants won't return to the surface. Just says inventory full banking at xxxxxx and doesn't move. Other than that it's working extremely well!

7 hours ago, Snaert said:

Not sure if it's DB or your script, but using it at, IE hill giants won't return to the surface. Just says inventory full banking at xxxxxx and doesn't move. Other than that it's working extremely well!

Thanks for letting me know, I'll check on my end when I can!

so your switch combat stance dosnt really work. u click it and it says it will que up the change but it dosnt change. Also sometimes when fighting stuff it will make a target box very far away from the space its supposed to fight in and try to click on the square then click back into the area its trying to fight in and just spazzes out trying to click on the target tile.

1 hour ago, miltonbrad said:

so your switch combat stance dosnt really work. u click it and it says it will que up the change but it dosnt change. Also sometimes when fighting stuff it will make a target box very far away from the space its supposed to fight in and try to click on the square then click back into the area its trying to fight in and just spazzes out trying to click on the target tile.

Have you set up your equipment properly? Does it do anything at all? I ask since it works totally fine, just checked. Just FYI, it's not going to switch your equipment while you're fighting. Sharing your config is the easiest way for me to check.

Also could you explain your second issue a little more? Do you mean it's running around while safespotting? (that's a bug that will be fixed in the next release)

no i mean switching from attack strength and defence. when it reaches the certain level it dosnt switch to level the next goal and switching with the button dosnt do anything. it just says "queeing next task" or w.e runs to the bank and then runs back to fighting spot and continues with say defence and dosnt switch to attack. As for the other issue i dont know if its selecting the next target thats out of frame but like it will try to attack a target far away out of the circle i think it has to do with loggin out and logging back in and not resetting the target tile. if i get a chance of it happening ill show u. but like it will attack mobs in the circle then for some reason it will have a square target far away and try to attack it and click on it and try to turn camera to attack the green square but the square is no where near the circle. The red circle is the second issue. the red circle is where the random green square would be and it tries to click on the red circle  (which is green square).

bandicam 2021-08-31 17-39-25-064.jpg

Edited by miltonbrad

2 hours ago, miltonbrad said:

no i mean switching from attack strength and defence. when it reaches the certain level it dosnt switch to level the next goal and switching with the button dosnt do anything. it just says "queeing next task" or w.e runs to the bank and then runs back to fighting spot and continues with say defence and dosnt switch to attack. As for the other issue i dont know if its selecting the next target thats out of frame but like it will try to attack a target far away out of the circle i think it has to do with loggin out and logging back in and not resetting the target tile. if i get a chance of it happening ill show u. but like it will attack mobs in the circle then for some reason it will have a square target far away and try to attack it and click on it and try to turn camera to attack the green square but the square is no where near the circle. The red circle is the second issue. the red circle is where the random green square would be and it tries to click on the red circle  (which is green square).

Cheers, I'll look into it. In the meantime, can you send me your config? It'll help me multitudes more.