Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] [AIO] Cloakd Runecrafter [PROGRESSIVE] [ALL ALTARS] [BLOOD/SOUL] [ZMI] [ABYSS] [MULTI-BRAIN]

TheCloakdOne

1 hour ago, 3oh5 said:

when it runs out of charges on the glory it just stays going left and right

also when i bank it doesnt fill the pouches just cliks hovers over them

Please help me I don’t want to dispute the charge with bank

41 minutes ago, 3oh5 said:

Please give the scripter some time to respond :)

Also, if you have any problem with anything on DreamBot, you shouldn't dispute the charge as that can get you banned. You can instead open a refund request through us so we can get any problems resolved:

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/forum/188-request-a-refund/

On 4/25/2021 at 1:45 AM, 3oh5 said:

Hi Can you send the logs?

have you set it to restock or not? if its not clikcing anything in the bank it sounds like a client issue. Run DBLauncher.jar and make sure your on the latest version. 

Not sure what happened the last 2 days, but Blood runes are broken. Wanted to give it atleast 24 hours before testing again, on the most recent jar file also. Script makes maybe 1 trip, then just keeps casting home teleport. Walked away for a few minutes and it was doing it for 15 mins, standing in lumby still pressing Home teleport.

Edited by anabolictide

7 hours ago, anabolictide said:

Not sure what happened the last 2 days, but Blood runes are broken. Wanted to give it atleast 24 hours before testing again, on the most recent jar file also. Script makes maybe 1 trip, then just keeps casting home teleport. Walked away for a few minutes and it was doing it for 15 mins, standing in lumby still pressing Home teleport.

Hi update your client, there were game changes that the client needed to handle

5 hours ago, TheCloakdOne said:

Hi update your client, there were game changes that the client needed to handle

The client updates everytime you run the jar file, so Im always on the latest version.... and it failed again today so 3 days now it doesn't work.
    Luckily I caught it fairly quickly this time around as I have to babysit it now. Made 2 trips before falling into the home teleport loop.
    image.png.cef8fa9511f3697053ece63ecb41db8f.png

4 hours ago, anabolictide said:

The client updates everytime you run the jar file, so Im always on the latest version.... and it failed again today so 3 days now it doesn't work.
    Luckily I caught it fairly quickly this time around as I have to babysit it now. Made 2 trips before falling into the home teleport loop.
    image.png.cef8fa9511f3697053ece63ecb41db8f.png

If its still occuring after the latest client build please send me the logs and video of what its doing

On 4/28/2021 at 5:46 PM, mrcaud7e said:

Cosmic runes in zanaris if you have 46 agilty it just spams the shortcut and does not go to the altar

Hey can you send your logs? ive just tested and it seems to be working fine

v1.64 Released

- Home teleport fix

- Exit altar fix on already selected items

Hey! it won't use magic imbue for lava runes. goes into altar stands by inner altar uses earth rune on altar. does not magic imbue.

At fire altar

Edited by mememe
    More info