Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot 3: Now Live!

Pandemic

15 hours ago, Pandemic said:

That's pretty much intended, if it can't walk somewhere it won't walk just to get close :( You could make it just click the tile on the minimap though.

Is it intended behavior for distance < 1 to work for tile checks but getTile == tile . not to work ? like getLocalPlayer().getTile() != destTile ; then walk. Seems to get me to the tile but then just spam clicks under me.

9 minutes ago, LordJashin32 said:

Is it intended behavior for distance < 1 to work for tile checks but getTile == tile . not to work ? like getLocalPlayer().getTile() != destTile ; then walk. Seems to get me to the tile but then just spam clicks under me.

In Java you can't check equality of objects with == or != (well you can, but you're comparing the references instead of what you think of equality), you can check only primitives that way. So you can see if you're on the same tile using getLocalPlayer().getTile().equals(destTile).

So i have this bug in my script or on the client side, not sure about that one..

So, the bot hops world and waits until gamestate is logged in again.. Then it should interact with an object or whatever.

But the bot sometimes starts walking away from the object eventhough its right next to it, until it corrects itself and walks back and interacts with it.

Not sure why it does that, but my speculation is that even when gamestate returns "isLoggedIn" or whatever its called, it sometimes dsn't know the localplayers location and thinks it somewhere else, then starts walking to the location the object is at until it updates the localplayers tile.

Could most likely be fixed with more sleeps but, i dont really want it to be sleeping extra long, if that makes sence.

3 hours ago, LostVirt said:

So i have this bug in my script or on the client side, not sure about that one..

So, the bot hops world and waits until gamestate is logged in again.. Then it should interact with an object or whatever.

But the bot sometimes starts walking away from the object eventhough its right next to it, until it corrects itself and walks back and interacts with it.

Not sure why it does that, but my speculation is that even when gamestate returns "isLoggedIn" or whatever its called, it sometimes dsn't know the localplayers location and thinks it somewhere else, then starts walking to the location the object is at until it updates the localplayers tile.

Could most likely be fixed with more sleeps but, i dont really want it to be sleeping extra long, if that makes sence.

There's a narrow amount of time where I think the player's tile is at (0, 0) or something like that during a hop, I think it'd be best for you to just use a sleepUntil and then do a simple distance check to whatever object you're trying to interact with.

7 hours ago, Pandemic said:

There's a narrow amount of time where I think the player's tile is at (0, 0) or something like that during a hop, I think it'd be best for you to just use a sleepUntil and then do a simple distance check to whatever object you're trying to interact with.

Could be a good solution, i'll try it out :)

10 hours ago, mbmaster said:

Bugg report of the last build 3.0.3: when ending a script and starting a new script, the result is that the first script will relaunch on the start of the second script, but also the second script is starting.

https://gyazo.com/e899aeaf722f3b03f90fa73555ebb363

https://pastebin.com/0cuEP0yS

That's very interesting, could you PM me a few steps I could follow to recreate it?

2 minutes ago, the_last_pred said:

hol a todos tengo un problema..... cuando se dergarga el archivo se descomprime pero no se ejecuta ningun programa ... no se si esque no l o estoy usando bien

Make sure you have java 11 installed, and then run it as a jar file

14 hours ago, Pandemic said:

That's very interesting, could you PM me a few steps I could follow to recreate it?

In the new build I haven't had this problem yet. I will let you know ones it happends agian.

Archived