Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Auto-clicker program

Sampontang

I use auto-click software to automate some clicking tasks in some of the games I play, but I also get banned for doing so.

Is this because I use automatic clicking too much, or is it due to the quality of the automatic control?

Like @Stoned said, there's a number of factors that goes into bans for automated clicking. The questions you need to ask yourself are these:

• What's the activity I'm doing? (ex. alching, cleaning herbs, thieving, etc.)
    • How long am I doing it?
    • Are the clicks at all randomized in position or time between clicks?

Each of these play a significant role in getting banned or not. For example, I've ran autoclickers to cast high alchemy for 8-10 hours a day with only a single break and not been banned, because high alchemy doesn't require any mouse movement, and if you put a bit of variation in time between clicks it's nearly indistinguishable from a person.

I wouldn't auto click, too roboty, but I've had good success with mouse recording. You just need to make sure it doesnt mess up and run in circles. But like a 1h recording of alching gets to 99. At least from my tests. Obviously broken up into lots of 1-2 hour sessions, breaks, etc.

Never used any myself but I would suggest never use an auto-clicker while you are away from keyboard. This way you might not get banned in few games where auto-clicking is not strictly prohibited. Can someone suggest me an auto-clicker that works on mac? I would like to see how they really works. Can't take risk of getting banned on my Windows system.

On 8/27/2020 at 7:55 PM, vince77 said:

Never used any myself but I would suggest never use an auto-clicker while you are away from keyboard. This way you might not get banned in few games where auto-clicking is not strictly prohibited. Can someone suggest me an auto-clicker that works on mac? I would like to see how they really works. Can't take risk of getting banned on my Windows system.

I've used an auto-clicker program that I developed myself for alching on OSRS. I've only ever used it on two accounts and they have never been hit with a ban at all. They were being run all day and night without me interacting at all. Only randomisation between click times. Both accounts have reached 95+ mage until I stopped them.  

On 8/27/2020 at 3:25 PM, vince77 said:

Yes, these are available even for Mac. You can read this guide, which is specifically for installing autoclicker mac. 

3 hours ago, Sampontang said:

Yes, it is. 

Then that is your issue :) Randomise it up, don't click the same spot, change timings so they are random etc

• 8 months later...

Archived