Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Bun AIO Farming [1-99] [175M+/Month] [Fully Customizable] [Progressive] [GE Restocking]

Bunnybun

I'm currently testing it on trees. I watched it for part of the run, planted trees fine. I went afk and when I came back I was disconnected from the server & the paint was showing it was on a break.  Every couple minutes since there is a console error.

4:57:48 PM: [ERROR] Solver looped 20 times and has been going over 30 seconds! Temporarily disabling Break Handler
    4:58:45 PM: [INFO] It's been 2 minutes, Re-Enabling solver Break Handler after disabled for taking too long.
    4:58:46 PM: [INFO] Starting random event solver Break Handler...
    4:58:46 PM: [INFO] Resetting information on login solver Break Handler
    4:59:49 PM: [ERROR] Solver looped 20 times and has been going over 30 seconds! Temporarily disabling Break Handler
    5:00:46 PM: [INFO] It's been 2 minutes, Re-Enabling solver Break Handler after disabled for taking too long.
    5:00:47 PM: [INFO] Starting random event solver Break Handler...
    5:01:11 PM: [INFO] Successfully copied the selected message to your clipboard.

Currently waiting for the break to be over so I can see if it logs me back in fir the 2nd farm run.

38 minutes ago, richardv2124 said:

I'm currently testing it on trees. I watched it for part of the run, planted trees fine. I went afk and when I came back I was disconnected from the server & the paint was showing it was on a break.  Every couple minutes since there is a console error.

4:57:48 PM: [ERROR] Solver looped 20 times and has been going over 30 seconds! Temporarily disabling Break Handler
    4:58:45 PM: [INFO] It's been 2 minutes, Re-Enabling solver Break Handler after disabled for taking too long.
    4:58:46 PM: [INFO] Starting random event solver Break Handler...
    4:58:46 PM: [INFO] Resetting information on login solver Break Handler
    4:59:49 PM: [ERROR] Solver looped 20 times and has been going over 30 seconds! Temporarily disabling Break Handler
    5:00:46 PM: [INFO] It's been 2 minutes, Re-Enabling solver Break Handler after disabled for taking too long.
    5:00:47 PM: [INFO] Starting random event solver Break Handler...
    5:01:11 PM: [INFO] Successfully copied the selected message to your clipboard.

Currently waiting for the break to be over so I can see if it logs me back in fir the 2nd farm run.

This error doesn't mean anything, it's just what it prints out when taking a break.

• Bunnybun changed the title to [DB3] Bun AIO Farming [1-99] [70M+/Month] [Fully Customizable] [Progressive] [GE Restocking]

nNDAO7l.png

voa9uzM.png

-------

v2.0

• A cleaner UI
    • Sell list support, you can now specify a list of items to be sold if you run out of coins
    • Customizable pricing for each item
    • Chameleon integration, enhancing the script with human data and mouse paths
    • Improved anti-pattern, now including zoom, camera movements, and random mouse movements
    • Smart Traversal enabled for travel to Grand Exchange (calculates the most optimal route, making use of any teleports)
    • Lots of minor improvements/fixes

Note: Config files will not carry over to this version, this shouldn't happen again in future releases

For those looking for account swapping or muling, Automation Tool will be released soon, which can take care of those things and much more!

Edited by Bunnybun

12 hours ago, fistharder said:

is it normal for the bot to let its self time out and DC instead of just logging out after a run?

Yes, it's random whether or not it idles or logs outs. I may add some options on what to do after finishing a run/before taking a break in the near future.

Edited by Bunnybun