Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Bun's Simple Farm Runner

Bunnybun

Bun's Simple Farm Runner

Available on the SDN, add it by clicking here.

CHWZgP6.png

Features:

• Performs allotment/herb runs until you run out of supplies
    • Supports five locations and various transportation methods
    • Supports all allotment & herb seeds
    • Supports stamina potions
    • Logs out after finishing a run, and logs back in shorty after after crops have grown to continue

How to use:

1. Have tools and enough seeds, compost, and teleport items for at least one run in your bank or inventory
    2. Select which compost to use, and what to plant in allotment and herb patches
    3. Select which locations to go to, and how to get there
    4. Select an end of run teleport that takes you to somewhere near a bank if you want to do more than one run
    5. Start the script with the bank open

If you like this script, consider purchasing or trialing the premium version~!

Edited by Bunnybun

Have been working on a premium version that:

• Supports allotments, flowers, herbs, hops, bushes, trees, and fruit trees
    • Supports automatically purchasing seeds, saplings, runes, whatever it needs basically
    • Supports progressive leveling (can have it automatically choose the best available seeds in the bank, or have it buy them)
    • Supports limiting the number of times to perform a run and what span of the day it can be active
    • Is far more customizable/configurable

It should be able to do 1-99 without any user input beyond the initial setup. Also pushed an update for this version, merging in some general improvements/fixes from the work-in-progress premium version and some new paint.

Fc7LxRS.png

mYRnlsV.png

Edited by Thal

Awsome script works Great but noticed two things when using bottomless compost bucket it stops and say it needs a minimum of 15 in the debug, and when i add the hosidious spot it stop working altogether 

7 minutes ago, benjaminthc said:

Awsome script works Great but noticed two things when using bottomless compost bucket it stops and say it needs a minimum of 15 in the debug, and when i add the hosidious spot it stop working altogether 

Correction i messed up the hosidious part works fine but still can't get bottomless to work

18 hours ago, benjaminthc said:

Correction i messed up the hosidious part works fine but still can't get bottomless to work

This version doesn't support bottomless at the moment but I'll look into adding support

1 hour ago, Bunnybun said:

This version doesn't support bottomless at the moment but I'll look into adding support

Oh okay makes sense, what version contains it is there a payed version?

2 hours ago, benjaminthc said:

Oh okay makes sense, what version contains it is there a payed version?

There's a paid version here: 

I can give a trial for it if you'd like.