Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Starting out

nills

This has probably been posted alot.

I started out purchasing VIP to use the Covert mode (figuring it would help me not get banned), I purchased a proxy that I use from VirMach, Manly Hunter, RQuester and Nano Miner.

The first account I created (forgot to use proxy for this one) got banned the same day but I botted tutorial Island, botted some quests and then mining. I also used a bond for this one.

Second account, I used a proxy to create the account and proxy to use the account. Same there, did tut island with script, botted fewer quests, killed cows, took breaks, mined. Banned day after.

And the third account I did everything I could to not get banned. I did everything in the dreambot client. By HAND I did tut island, killed some goblins and other stuff. Botted like 4 quests, took a break. Went mining to 30 then stopped for the day. The day after it was banned. This could maybe be because the proxy that I use (and pay for..) is flagged, but I don't know.

I can be at red chinchompas, hopping from world to world and see bots with 114 hunter, which is ridiculous. 

Any tips, help, recommendations? I'm thinking of using TriBots mirroring function instead but I don't want to invest money in things that don't work.

15 minutes ago, wettofu said:

unlucko :(

Is it really though?

I guess one answer to my problems is just testing different patterns, what to do first and what to do second.

Edit: Am I required to use another proxy now when these accounts have been banned?

2 minutes ago, wettofu said:

only if its flagged

How would I even know if it's flagged?

I got 2 accounts banned on it, the first account was my own actual IP.

4 hours ago, nills said:

How would I even know if it's flagged?

I got 2 accounts banned on it, the first account was my own actual IP.

If you get banned quickly, the IP or IP subnet is most likely flagged. If your bots last a couple days at least, they probably aren't. 

Lemme hit you with the conclusion I've come to after experiencing something rather similar: 

There's a few constants here between all the accounts that were banned: quick deployment (no rest time), botting high ban rate activities

Mining is a no-go, every time I've ever tried to bot mining my shit gets slapped in under 4 hours, and it doesn't matter where - I've tried to bot Motherlode mine with a premium script when there were just about 0 people in there with me, and what do I get? Banned, when half of what I did on that acc was by hand

I asked some people on the chat here, the answer I got was bot mining is a complete no-go 

Cow killing, same story, luckily none of these accounts had bonds. I wrote a really decent script which primarily just harvested cowhides from the powerlevelers in the cow fields who leave them on the ground, but would occasionally kill some cows just for "realism", I guess. 3 bots total, all accounts were botted until no trade restriction - no bannable skilling - all quests, rested, afk'd out the 24 hour wait time

I thought hey, decent way of skimming off the top for some low level income, they're f2p after all and it's a good learning experience

Turns out cow killing is a sin beyond mortal comprehension because those motherfuckers were banned 24 hours in, when they were only live for like 3 hours

The last account you mention, there's not a lot of details you offer. If the "mining to 30" was bot mining, refer to point one. If you did it by hand, maybe it's a flagged IP? Hard to tell, usually quest scripts don't amount to bans

Actual advice anyone here can offer is don't bot spammable skills like woodcutting or mining, and definitely not anything already inundated with bots like cow fields

From what I can see, the higher level bot accounts are training combat (which doesn't have a super high base ban rate if you do it in the middle of nowhere) in areas that aren't super populated. I've seen a video where someone scouted out a combat bot farm that was completely centered around the second floor of a jail with literally 0 points of interest, no reason for anyone to go in there, but it had lvl 20 guards in droves. The farmer made one account per world, standard rune gear, powerleveling for hours up to 70+ combat stats and if anyone did show up, they'd finish the guard off then worldhop to avoid a player report (which also lead to bans more often than not, avoid when possible)

Get creative

13 hours ago, Auroch said:

Lemme hit you with the conclusion I've come to after experiencing something rather similar: 

There's a few constants here between all the accounts that were banned: quick deployment (no rest time), botting high ban rate activities

Mining is a no-go, every time I've ever tried to bot mining my shit gets slapped in under 4 hours, and it doesn't matter where - I've tried to bot Motherlode mine with a premium script when there were just about 0 people in there with me, and what do I get? Banned, when half of what I did on that acc was by hand

I asked some people on the chat here, the answer I got was bot mining is a complete no-go 

Cow killing, same story, luckily none of these accounts had bonds. I wrote a really decent script which primarily just harvested cowhides from the powerlevelers in the cow fields who leave them on the ground, but would occasionally kill some cows just for "realism", I guess. 3 bots total, all accounts were botted until no trade restriction - no bannable skilling - all quests, rested, afk'd out the 24 hour wait time

I thought hey, decent way of skimming off the top for some low level income, they're f2p after all and it's a good learning experience

Turns out cow killing is a sin beyond mortal comprehension because those motherfuckers were banned 24 hours in, when they were only live for like 3 hours

The last account you mention, there's not a lot of details you offer. If the "mining to 30" was bot mining, refer to point one. If you did it by hand, maybe it's a flagged IP? Hard to tell, usually quest scripts don't amount to bans

Actual advice anyone here can offer is don't bot spammable skills like woodcutting or mining, and definitely not anything already inundated with bots like cow fields

From what I can see, the higher level bot accounts are training combat (which doesn't have a super high base ban rate if you do it in the middle of nowhere) in areas that aren't super populated. I've seen a video where someone scouted out a combat bot farm that was completely centered around the second floor of a jail with literally 0 points of interest, no reason for anyone to go in there, but it had lvl 20 guards in droves. The farmer made one account per world, standard rune gear, powerleveling for hours up to 70+ combat stats and if anyone did show up, they'd finish the guard off then worldhop to avoid a player report (which also lead to bans more often than not, avoid when possible)

Get creative

I guess Mining could be the bigger issue I'm having, that's what I was doing with all the accounts. Figured I would make a few bots doing Motherlode mine but I guess I'll have to take a different route. The last account that got to 30 mining was botted, so hopefully that's why it was banned. 

I started a fresh account yesterday and botted some quests, logged out and today it's wasn't banned. So maybe my proxy isn't banned yet.. I'm gonna bot a few more quests then maybe do what you said, bot combat. When I get high enough stats I can start making money doing combat instead.

Thank you for all the tips I'll make sure to write them down and learn my way forward. Let me know if you have any other tips aswell!

EDIT: By the way, just checked my IP. It says my ISP is from "VPS LLC". That can't be good right? Should I find another service?

eaa8b9fe7277dc69038bb6fba96d45f9.png.c7ccf7cffab33cfe9c6e459d57a0c14d.png

I don't know about you but I wouldn't share my IP on a forum, even if it's a proxy or whatever

3 minutes ago, Xtra said:

I don't know about you but I wouldn't share my IP on a forum, even if it's a proxy or whatever

True, edited, thank you.

It's still in your quote though can you please change that lol.

Archived