Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Account checker with options

nicememe12

Hi All,

I'm requesting an account checker, I'm willing to PAY.

Must have proxy support, must support list import for proxies / accounts.

PM me if you're interested in this, there is a account checker already on Dreambot but doesn't fit my criteria.

I suggest contacting @Zawy or @Nex. Currently they are the only two private scripter+'s accepting request.

Being scripter+ they are backed by some quality standards by Dreambot vs any random idiot messaging you who could run off or deliver garbage which is then your fault for not following guidelines. 

@Zawy is also a cutie

On 5/14/2020 at 10:06 AM, yeeter01 said:

I suggest contacting @Zawy or @Nex. Currently they are the only two private scripter+'s accepting request.

Being scripter+ they are backed by some quality standards by Dreambot vs any random idiot messaging you who could run off or deliver garbage which is then your fault for not following guidelines. 

@Zawy is also a cutie

What do i need to be marked as a verifyied developer like Zawy and Nex?

5 hours ago, BobStore Bob said:

What do i need to be marked as a verifyied developer like Zawy and Nex?

Obtain the Scripter+ rank or higher 

Archived