Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Skill tracker issues

Dockid

g.drawString("Experience:" + + getSkillTracker().getGainedExperience(Skill.FISHING)+getSkillTracker().getGainedExperiencePerHour(Skill.FISHING) ,9, 430);

Skill tracker gained xp and gained xp per hour is just showing 0? anyone know how to fix this because skilltracker is working as the line of code below is working correctly

g.drawString("Fishing level: " + getSkillTracker().getStartLevel(Skill.FISHING), 9, 400);

2 hours ago, Dockid said:

+ +

You have two plus signs in the line with nothing between them. This will cause an error, but I'm surprised you never saw this. What IDE are you using?

Yeah I spotted that straight after posting, that wasnt the issue though. Using IntelliJ. X/P hour basically shows for a split second everytime I fish then resets to 0 quite confusing.

1 hour ago, Dockid said:

Yeah I spotted that straight after posting, that wasnt the issue though. Using IntelliJ. X/P hour basically shows for a split second everytime I fish then resets to 0 quite confusing.

Add this to your onStart:

getSkillTracker().start(Skill.FISHING);

Then proceed to add this to your paint with the correct coordinates:

g.drawString("XP Gained(P/H): " + getSkillTracker().getGainedExperience(Skill.FISHING) + "(" + getSkillTracker().getGainedExperiencePerHour(Skill.FISHING) + ")", 0, 0);

2 hours ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

Add this to your onStart:

getSkillTracker().start(Skill.FISHING);

Then proceed to add this to your paint with the correct coordinates:

g.drawString("XP Gained(P/H): " + getSkillTracker().getGainedExperience(Skill.FISHING) + "(" + getSkillTracker().getGainedExperiencePerHour(Skill.FISHING) + ")", 0, 0);

Yeah when I tried that line of code, i would catch a lobster and for a brief second xp gained would show as 90 and xp/hr quickly shows before both instantly reset to zero

44 minutes ago, Dockid said:

Yeah when I tried that line of code, i would catch a lobster and for a brief second xp gained would show as 90 and xp/hr quickly shows before both instantly reset to zero

It's a problem with something else in your script then because it works perfect in mine. 🤷‍♂️

Archived