Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Ban Rates

v6p

Same thing happened to me, had a new account pinning flax with the free spinner here at dreambot and as a member overnight came back to it being banned only botted maybe 3 hours in total over 2 days sinc ethe ddos issues were happening.  Im kinda pissed im down 1.5 mil now plus another 400k to get the flax lol

Just made a new account and ran "Newb Quester" right off the bat, came back after 10 min and the account was perm banned. Am I doing anything wrong here? Is some one going to tell me I should wait an hour before I run a script lol?

That's exactly what happened to me, I did tutorial island, ran newb quester thinking it would make my account seem a lot more legit... Nevermind, I still got banned on the second quest...

I've come to find that if I create an acc (bot tut island or not) and then don't touch it for a few days, it lasts a lot longer.

If I bot tut island and immediately start botting, sometimes I'll make it a few days, other times I get auto-banned (probably because I was making a lot of accounts)

The # of accounts you make on your IP definitely comes into play, from what I've experienced.

I would also suggest not making the acc mem asap if you can help it. and to not suicide the acc overnight.

But it changes depending on your motivations. If you're just going to straight goldfarm, then make an acc at the start of the week, then at the end of the week on friday start pounding the shit out of it 24/7 and see how long it goes.

I've come to find that if I create an acc (bot tut island or not) and then don't touch it for a few days, it lasts a lot longer.

If I bot tut island and immediately start botting, sometimes I'll make it a few days, other times I get auto-banned (probably because I was making a lot of accounts)

The # of accounts you make on your IP definitely comes into play, from what I've experienced.

I would also suggest not making the acc mem asap if you can help it. and to not suicide the acc overnight.

But it changes depending on your motivations. If you're just going to straight goldfarm, then make an acc at the start of the week, then at the end of the week on friday start pounding the shit out of it 24/7 and see how long it goes.

I think youre right on the making accounts on the same ip, because i just got banned again within 2 hours of botting it's fucking gay and it's making me angry that i lost 3 mil in 2 dys now.  I might just get my main and make my money legit then try to farm when i have a lot of money to burn because this is really aggravating.

Archived