Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • High Alching

hawkjames

I just need a bot to high alch.  I couldn't find any on the site.  Sorry for requesting something so simple.  If I knew how to write these myself I would.  I just value the way Dreambot runs in the background and isolates mouse activity.  I want to be able to play my main on runelite and have an alt on dreambot in the background making money.

I will pay $10 for someone to write me a High Alching bot that just clicks High Alch, then on my item.  I could manually put in a designated item slot if that helps.  It is not for Magic XP, it's for GP.  It can be an autoclicker ffs, it just needs to be able to run on dreambot so I can play on my main and have dreambot run in the background.

2 hours ago, hawkjames said:

I will pay $10 for someone to write me a High Alching bot that just clicks High Alch, then on my item.  I could manually put in a designated item slot if that helps.  It is not for Magic XP, it's for GP.  It can be an autoclicker ffs, it just needs to be able to run on dreambot so I can play on my main and have dreambot run in the background.

I'm pretty sure you can alch with #1 magic and it's only like $5.00.

No need to have anyone write anything.

7 hours ago, hawkjames said:

a High Alching bot that just clicks High Alch, then on my item.

The script linked above does exactly this.

Archived