Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client taking too much of CPU

m4rr3co

After around 2 to 3 hours from starting to build scripts and test them, I noticed the db client starts to take a big percentage of my CPU even if I'm not running any script.

Any hints on how to avoid that?

17 hours ago, yeeter01 said:

did someone say memory leaks?!??!?!?

could you elaborate just a little more? i'm still quite new to scripting, but am using the treescript interface i saw around (i have no idea if that has anything to do with that issue you said haha)

16 hours ago, Leanche said:

It is most likely your script. Are you starting any new threads with infinite loops or something ?

negative, nothing like that, im really trying my best to avoid "script traps" that the bot would not be able to scape from... but is there a way to check opened threads and close them or something like this?

i really just need one or two references i can study from haha, from there i can go by myself

thanks a lot for the answers guys =D

19 minutes ago, Articron said:

The memory hogs are most likely coming from your script. Make sure you cache data as much as possible.

Thanks a lot for the answer... I'll take a look at your suggestion =D

Archived