Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Fletcher👑| Auto restock | Task system | Bows | Stringing | Darts | Arrows | Javelins | Crossbows | Gems |

Zawy

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    Just now, KrakenDk said:

Would it be possible to add a "stop aften x bows have been strung" :)

Hey!

There is a suggestion channel in my discord, put it in there :) 

• 2 weeks later...
    Dreamy Fletching has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.9 and is available in the client!
    Time since request was made: 2 minutes, 6 seconds

Thanks!

For darts it enables the option in the settings and just spam clicks them, also it spam clicks the place where the darts and feathers would be, but in the settings screen, I am stopping/pausing the script and manually disabling the option, starting the script again and it goes again in settings and enables it again and starts spamming the feathers and dart tips(still in the settings screen). I somehow managed to disable that option while it was trying to make darts and it continued doing them well, since I was fighting the dart making process while disabling that option.

Edited by Victor10

9 minutes ago, Victor10 said:

For darts it enables the option in the settings and just spam clicks them, also it spam clicks the place where the darts and feathers would be, but in the settings screen, I am stopping/pausing the script and manually disabling the option, starting the script again and it goes again in settings and enables it again and starts spamming the feathers and dart tips(still in the settings screen lol). I somehow managed to disable that option while it was trying to make darts and it continued doing them well, but I am awaiting the ban lol, since I was fighting the dart making process while disabling that option.

I am unsure what you exactly mean, which setting does it disable and enable? Can you make a small gif of it 

@Zawy In settings there is the option to show the UI to make 1,5,X darts when you click from feathers to dart tips, if you enable it you can't spam click the darts since it will show the UI with make X darts, when it is enabled it starts spamming feathers and dart tips and nothing happens since it waits input in that UI with make X darts, when it is disabled, it enables it before it starts trying to make darts, resulting in the same useless action. Settings > Gameplay > Make X darts

Edited by Victor10

Also I managed to disable it while it was trying to make darts because even if I click the pause button in the bottom of the client it still tries to make darts, so I was basically fighting the dart making process while I disabled the option, then I clicked inventory and it kept making them, successfully this time since the option was disabled. The script is good, getting 920k xp/h with mithril darts, but instead of disabling the option at the start of the script, it enables it, I think you programmed it in reverse for that part.

Edited by Victor10

4 minutes ago, Victor10 said:

Also I managed to disable it while it was trying to make darts because even if I click the pause button in the bottom of the client it still tries to make darts, so I was basically fighting the dart making process while I disabled the option, then I clicked inventory and it kept making them, successfully this time since the option was disabled. The script is good, getting 920k xp/h with mithril darts, but instead of disabling the option at the start of the script, it enables it, I think you programmed it in reverse for that part.

Ah, I see.

Got that fixed, live soon.