Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Is there need for iron man scripts? Post it here!

Hashtag

I was thinking of starting to do iron man scripts. But I wish to know if there is people who could use them. And do tell me what script you wish to see made.

Just some ideas, haven't looked through the repo to see if these are made but anyways.

*Man stealer (grabs your coins after death)

*Silk Stall(traps guards and steals silk from stall and banks also add a selling option if you could.)

Those are some simple ones that help in very early stages of iron man

As stated in my other post it would be awesome if you had an AIO fighter that looted only your own items.

@Pandemic should be able to add this into his aio pretty easily. Its an option I used to put in all my combat scripts.

As stated in my other post it would be awesome if you had an AIO fighter that looted only your own items.

Yea there is no need to make another AIO fighter when we can just ask @Pandemic to add the feature in his script.

Just some ideas, haven't looked through the repo to see if these are made but anyways.

*Man stealer (grabs your coins after death)

*Silk Stall(traps guards and steals silk from stall and banks also add a selling option if you could.)

Those are some simple ones that help in very early stages of iron man

These are great ideas. Thanks mate :)

Archived