Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Skiller👑 | 22 skills in one script | Quests | Smart Desktop & Discord Notifications | Customised profiles | Very active customer support! | Very advanced |

Zawy

can glassblowing be added to the crafting? Also on the herblore script it doesnt make unfinished potions or maybe im doing something wrong but it requires unfinished potions to make the actual potion which is kind of lame.

Dreamy AIO Skiller has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v4.55 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Dreamy Construction:Fixed teak table

Time since request was made: 31 minutes, 5 seconds

Thanks!

when i run the dream script  before it used to pop up interface to choose which skilling script to use. now it does not work nothing works. i run the script and nothing happens @SDN Bot @Zawy

Edited by russianpk

10 minutes ago, russianpk said:

when i run the dream script  before it used to pop up interface to choose which skilling script to use. now it does not work nothing works. i run the script and nothing happens @SDN Bot @Zawy

That's because your IP is blocked by imgur, if you are using a proxy/vpn disable it

Add a better anti-ban to the combat if you can.. Fightaholic is a free script and seem's to have no issues with anti ban movement, this script has little to none of that, heck I doubt human mouse even does anything, the account I was using (not using a proxy btw so I doubt that would've been a reason for the flagging because all of my other accounts are safe, and it was a 1 day offence) was banned within a couple of hours, I suppose someone might've reported it but that's because your combat script look's so robotic, overall the script get's a 3/10 from me. (Combat as in the fighter part, was hitting frogs and I got banned lol)

Edited by dogshitgamer

Changes:
    • Dreamy Woodcutting:Excluded crystal shards from dropping

Time since request was made: 12 minutes, 40 seconds

Thanks!

Changes:
    • Dreamy Woodcutting:Excluded Forester's ration

Time since request was made: 3 minutes, 3 seconds

Thanks!

Just curious about the mining portion, it does not support mining guild bank. It runs all the way to falador bank. Any chance of getting a fix for that? Doesn't even touch the bottom half of the mining guild. thank you!

Time since request was made: 12 minutes, 55 seconds

Thanks!