Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot v1.8.5

Pandemic

Was this in the AStarFinder class? I think I tried using this before and it didn't do anything.

On a side note, do the MouseSettings actually do anything? I tried changing the mouse speed and the use middle mouse for interacts thing and neither seemed to have any effect.

Yeah, it was in the AStartFinder class, it didn't previously because of an issue a little further in the code, but that's fixed now. :)

They do, we're just in the process of reworking our mouse setup and it's a bit messy when you get into the MouseSettings vs Interacts area.

I had added a method to the path finder for scripters to add their own custom obstacles to the path finder's list of "Hey I can get through this instead of go around it"

But it was broken when I added it, among a few other things with obstacles.

So we fixed that. :)

Nice! I will be writing you on this soon  ^_^

Archived