Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Edited

Legatus

😬 

While I'm sure your method is all fine and dandy I would like to ask if you have actually tested this method past 25, 50, 100, ... accounts. While to some people 18 accounts might be considered "bulk" for others that is a pretty small amount.

As for "covering your tracks" mind elaborating on that statement some more? What tracks exactly are you trying to cover?  I have been doing this for a lotta years at this point and have yet to actively try to cover my tracks.

Unfortunately, guides are not allowed to be sold on the marketplace, simply because there is no way to actively verify if it works, and you could sell the same guide to 30 people making that guide no longer effective or relevant.

Archived