Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How to always increase your CAPITAL

XYZ

Hi, throughout life I've learned quite a few tips to mantaining a gaining "CAPITAL=Your total wealth, or how much money you have" , ever since I was a young child I had this desire to accumlate wealth, I used to listen to kids at lunch talk about what they wish they could have instead of the junk school fed them, this was probably in grade 1 or 2, and noticing what they mentioned about their parents regulations on their food. So after I analyzed this I started offering the other apartment tenits in my complex trash services, the deals were they would leave a qaurter, or $.25usd under the trash bag on their doorstep before bed so that the next morning I wouldn't have to disturb them. Sometimes I recieved more and was thrilled because recieved even .25 more I was gaining 200% of the days total value, after a month of this I had saved well over $200 at age 7, and then reivested it into the food the children at school had requested. Simple and short this is when I realized it was about suply and demand as well what you can aquire and other people need that they cannot.

Now as life has went on I've spent, lost, given away a majority of the money I've earned in my life, during this time I have learned a few basic rules off all these experiences , and the most important thing you should learn to do is understand that money is just a tool in life. You must realize your place in life by understanding that in life money is a tool, and what % of the global currency pool to you actually control? It's not about greed, power, selfish desires, its about giving yourself first off, and then your family the ability of freedom.

Tip 1: Do not spend more then you make in a day.

Why you ask? You go into debpt every second you spend more then you made in the accumlative of the 24hours. Do this enough times you become a slave to the gold backed market we have now, It's why the released bitcoins as a digital currency to create a new backing becides the gold just incase there isn't enough sources of income into the economy google actually now uses bitcoin to pay employees who tele-work.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Tip 2: Never spend more then half of what you have saved.

Even if you have residual coming in on a regular bacis never spend more then half your saved money, considering most money is saved over an exstended period of time make sure you know exactly how long each $$ saved will last you, and how long it takes to save what it cost to survice for 2 months. On average it takes 1 month to find and register paperwork wise for a job for most people that I've asked  on interview questions.

Tip 3: A penny saved is a penny earned.

It's all about tomorrow if you make it through  the rest of your life saving .10 a day you could buy a buy a new computer every few years, imagine if you had the ability to save $10 a day for the rest of your life and implenting it into the tips above you would be unstapple. Build residuals to secure this goal and just never touch the residuals that come through for an exstended period of time.

XYZ

I did not know that. Damn.

Yeah, he's right. They changed it to other types of money(i.e. today's money) because people used a chisel or other tools to scrape off gold/silver dust off of the coins. I personally hate history but the history of coinage was pretty interesting to me. :D

Interesting guide, but our economy's money hasn't been backed by gold (or silver) since 1933.

I know thats it's a creditted ;) Could you link me to any financial information with investments ect that you can <3

It's why the released bitcoins as a digital currency to create a new backing becides the gold just incase there isn't enough sources of income into the economy google actually now uses bitcoin to pay employees who tele-work.

I stopped reading and face desked here.

I'm not sure if this guide is serious or not since it's nothing more than common sense. You could have at least talked about inflation (which completely destroys your point about saving since you're actually losing money just keeping it in a bank somewhere) or making long term investments in stocks, bonds, real estate, etc.

I'm not sure if this guide is serious or not since it's nothing more than common sense. You could have at least talked about inflation (which completely destroys your point about saving since you're actually losing money just keeping it in a bank somewhere) or making long term investments in stocks, bonds, real estate, etc.

Obviously I mentioned residuals, if you had read it you would see I mentioned these are things I did and learned in grade 1-2, as of now I'm pulling in close to 4bill a month osrs gp at the moment so ofcourse this was for your everyday person who may not have over $100 saved, or themselves might even be in debt. Majority of people on this planet are in debt so to say this is common sense it seems not. Haters will hate sir.

Even though OP is an idiot I give him credit for the pretty colors. 

OP? Does that stand for origanl poster? Because if you are going to flame back up your wealth son because this was an informal topic for the general person who doesn't have the balance they need.

Obviously I mentioned residuals, if you had read it you would see I mentioned these are things I did and learned in grade 1-2, as of now I'm pulling in close to 4bill a month osrs gp at the moment so ofcourse this was for your everyday person who may not have over $100 saved, or themselves might even be in debt. Majority of people on this planet are in debt so to say this is common sense it seems not. Haters will hate sir.

OP? Does that stand for origanl poster? Because if you are going to flame back up your wealth son because this was an informal topic for the general person who doesn't have the balance they need.

http://gyazo.com/c0d2631539cd03a62a6ff76ef862a91a

http://gyazo.com/22bfd5ae746bedc1d49572e0acbe0415

Now where's your proof of 4b a month? At least i got proof spastic 

Archived