Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Rogues Den [Both routes] [DB3]

Roma

Don't bother with this script if you're an ironman, goes untill you're out of run energy and then consistently fails traps because of no run energy.

• 3 months later...

Hiya @Roma

Not sure if you're still actively developing this script - wanted to share a bug I'm finding.

The script is running through the den really well! But unfortunately whenever the character goes to the bank it takes out my energy potions then freezes and doesn't drink them. If I manually drink to 100% energy it will then restart by banking the empty vials and going back into the run. Not sure what the issue is? 

I'm in fixed, normal zoom, fresh start etc. Let me know if there's something I can do to fix!

1 hour ago, samurikiler1 said:

Hiya @Roma

Not sure if you're still actively developing this script - wanted to share a bug I'm finding.

The script is running through the den really well! But unfortunately whenever the character goes to the bank it takes out my energy potions then freezes and doesn't drink them. If I manually drink to 100% energy it will then restart by banking the empty vials and going back into the run. Not sure what the issue is? 

I'm in fixed, normal zoom, fresh start etc. Let me know if there's something I can do to fix!

Hey, will happily look into it later this week! Mind if I send you a direct message? As I'll likely need some information to update the script.

Edited by Roma

I just finished the full set on one account and wanted to do it one the next Agility 58 Thieving 50, but it chooses the long route for some reason.
    There were 0 problems with first account with similar stats.
    My client is updated, running Launcher NOT client.exe and Fresh start is enabled.

Edited by Nolseby

5 hours ago, Nolseby said:

I just finished the full set on one account and wanted to do it one the next Agility 58 Thieving 50, but it chooses the long route for some reason.
    There were 0 problems with first account with similar stats.
    My client is updated, running Launcher NOT client.exe and Fresh start is enabled.

You need 80 thieving to unlock the shortcut.

5 minutes ago, Roma said:

You need 80 thieving to unlock the shortcut.

Yes thats the bug it chooses that shortcut it self but im not that high level.

1 hour ago, Nolseby said:

Yes thats the bug it chooses that shortcut it self but im not that high level.

What route does it print on the paint? Also have you logged on the right account before starting the script? Perhaps the client cached the stats of another account.

46 minutes ago, Roma said:

What route does it print on the paint? Also have you logged on the right account before starting the script? Perhaps the client cached the stats of another account.

It printed long route on paint, and yes it was the right account  :) 

i restarted client after i got outfit for the first account

6 hours ago, Nolseby said:

It printed long route on paint, and yes it was the right account  :) 

i restarted client after i got outfit for the first account

Well uh sounds about right, don't know why it wouldn't work on a different account then. I could test it on my end if you'd be willing to lend me an account. But I will be fairly busy until the middle of the week or so.

Rogues Den has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.4 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • -Added an UI that let's you pick whether to restore energy by using consumables or by idling
    • -Bot will now idle until it has enough energy with the "iron" param
    Thanks!