Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • update new worlds

Gnar

hello i am using a few scripts that hop between worlds but the client sees the new F2P worlds as unsafe, can you please update the F2P list with the new worlds

according to @Hashtag a bug on a script that i have been having, for a few days now, is a bug on the client's end, claiming "That's an issue with the client not having the updated worlds as this script gets all the worlds the client is aware of." The worlds have been out for longer then the days i have been using the script so its ether client or the script not properly gathering the world info

https://imgur.com/XmPQBlX

the image also shows the bug i was having, whats marked out contains my method i am spamming, protecting my accounts that are spamming it

Oh then it has to do with you loading an old preset which has old world list saved in it. Recreate the preset or modify it manually in C:\Users\You\DreamBot\Scripts\#1Shopping\.

36 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Oh then it has to do with you loading an old preset which has old world list saved in it. Recreate the preset or modify it manually in C:\Users\You\DreamBot\Scripts\#1Shopping\.

can you explain what you mean by that?

Archived