Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Selling Fresh of Tut island accounts

n0remedie

2 hours ago, AliasBots said:

Did you just run a tutorial island script on 25 accounts in a row? Now really worth buying accounts unless they are done by hand..

Buying accounts is worth it for bigger farms, though they're ran in a way that prevents locks and such. Can't say how this guy did his but depending on the size of your farm hand creating/doing tut is inconvenient/impossible.

15 hours ago, AliasBots said:

Did you just run a tutorial island script on 25 accounts in a row? Now really worth buying accounts unless they are done by hand..

No I do the accounts by hand. 

15 hours ago, AliasBots said:

I do them by hand. Otherwise I would have made way more of them.

Archived