Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • The Biggest RuneScape Botting Leak

Friendly Man

Hey,

I don't go on this forum much so I'll keep it short... I won't post any links but it's a clan called #EndGameClan they are an insider clan right now that will be launching on the 1st of February 2019.

Everyone has been wondering how many hours they should bot per day. They are saying that you can pretty much calculate your time. Long-term (Hans in Lumbridge) should be saying that your gameplay time is just under half of your hours. Good luck botting!

What do you think about this?

Hope it helps.

bullshit :D ,been botting since 2014, and till 2019 i still bot same hours, i started biotting again 6months ago and my acc is still not banned. i dont bot half of my hours

this is my alt account.

12 minutes ago, aboudi said:

bullshit :D ,been botting since 2014, and till 2019 i still bot same hours, i started biotting again 6months ago and my acc is still not banned. i dont bot half of my hours

this is my alt account.

You might want to explain biobotting for some people here in advance.

1 minute ago, Friendly Man said:

You might want to explain biobotting for some people here in advance.

i promise u everything u looking for is in the botting forums and u can find them, u really need to research and willing to lose it, im not going to give out 4 years of experience on 1 post! even if i gave it might not work for u because theres alot of strategies in it

Archived