Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🎣 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Fisher v2 - Highly customizable AIO Fishing script

Neffarion

• 3 weeks later...

youre antiban does not work when fishing a barbarian village im on trial, doesnt hop worlds doesnt rotate camera or anything i enable,  it just moves mouse off screen 

14 hours ago, fadedv1 said:

youre antiban does not work when fishing a barbarian village im on trial, doesnt hop worlds doesnt rotate camera or anything i enable,  it just moves mouse off screen 

each action has a chance, its not uniform

what do you mean it doesn hop worlds? it will  only hop if you enable world hopping system

13 hours ago, Neffarion said:

each action has a chance, its not uniform

what do you mean it doesn hop worlds? it will  only hop if you enable world hopping system

it was enabled. when it goes to move mouse off screen it always moves it up into the top left corner every time it is done doing an action.

Is there a way you can randomize the location of where the mouse is moved off the screen, and have the camera to be rotated more often? 

11 hours ago, fadedv1 said:

it was enabled. when it goes to move mouse off screen it always moves it up into the top left corner every time it is done doing an action.

that's normal behavior

1 hour ago, fadedv1 said:

Is there a way you can randomize the location of where the mouse is moved off the screen, and have the camera to be rotated more often? 

there is but I do not think it is worth the time, the randomization is tied to your dreambot username, it just happens that yours causes the script to not rotate it that often

1 minute ago, fadedv1 said:

Ahh ok I see. The cursor doesn't actually leave the screen tho it is set in the top left corner. Thats normal? 

The cursor stands outside the game canvas, it doesn't really matter if it's on the left corner technically. The only thing the game can "tell" is that the cursor is outside the game

1 minute ago, Neffarion said:

The cursor stands outside the game canvas, it doesn't really matter if it's on the left corner technically. The only thing the game can "tell" is that the cursor is outside the game

OK makes sence. Thank you for the reply and the bot has been working great so far. Only reaon I asked was I use a wc bot and have achieved 99 on 6 diff accounts with no bans and the camera is almost always moving and the mouse moving off screen is always a different pattern. 

• 3 weeks later...