Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🎣 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Fisher v2 - Highly customizable AIO Fishing script

Neffarion

48 minutes ago, Nutzaq said:

i dont expect to get an answer, but i just cant understand the mulling features on different scripts, how do they work? and how can i trade with new accounts as they are trade banned until 10 QP and 100 total lvl or something. please help if you see this

Well, the mulling system assumes the account is above those requirements obviously, otherwise you can't give anything to anyone

But mulling systems differ from script to script, but are pretty much the same for all my scripts. You have a master that collects the items the slaves give. The master is idle waiting for a condition you set to trigger and it will call the slaves (which are doing the work) to give their items

ok, but how do i add the mule accounts to the master? it normally is just a password tab, how do i connect them so that the master can call them?

7 hours ago, Nutzaq said:

ok, but how do i add the mule accounts to the master? it normally is just a password tab, how do i connect them so that the master can call them?

You only need to assign the same hostname/ip and port to the slaves and master. It works with sockets to connect the accounts in the background

On 10/19/2021 at 5:06 PM, Neffarion said:

You only need to assign the same hostname/ip and port to the slaves and master. It works with sockets to connect the accounts in the background

oh so i just login with my master account on a proxy, and open another client with the same proxy as master and mule? what about the password tabs?

1 hour ago, Nutzaq said:

oh so i just login with my master account on a proxy, and open another client with the same proxy as master and mule? what about the password tabs?

The proxy is irrelevant, just make sure the slaves connect to the master's port. What password are you talking about tho?

2 hours ago, Neffarion said:

The proxy is irrelevant, just make sure the slaves connect to the master's port. What password are you talking about tho?

i dont wanna bother you anymore, i have no clue what a port is except for my proxies. some scripts in the mule tab require a password thingy.

12 minutes ago, Nutzaq said:

i dont wanna bother you anymore, i have no clue what a port is except for my proxies. some scripts in the mule tab require a password thingy.

It's okay. The port I'm referring to is the following
    You don't need any passwords here

The master config

8fjEsqN.png

Slave config

56wbGEQ.png

They just have to be the same. If the bots are running on the same machine then leave the slave address as default (localhost)

19 hours ago, Neffarion said:

It's okay. The port I'm referring to is the following
    You don't need any passwords here

The master config

8fjEsqN.png

Slave config

56wbGEQ.png

They just have to be the same. If the bots are running on the same machine then leave the slave address as default (localhost)

oh okay thank you, what do i type if theyre not on the same machine?

Tested this script out at otto's grutto, is really good man! As far as feedback goes, i would prefer the dropping of fish a bit more randomized. Its so predicable currently. It also NEVER missclicks a fish, humans would pretty much always misclick once on a full inventory and not care if 1 fish isn't dropped. 

Maybe u have a different opinion on this and thats fine :)

• 2 weeks later...

just got this script and so far so good, but I would like to recommend that you make the shift-drop misclick sometimes. it's a little inhuman how accurately the bot drops fish.