Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DefCon's goal to botting lots of lvls & GPs ;}

DefCon

@DefCon,  you're making good progress.

I'm going to be making my own goal once I am finished with exams.

Are you planning on making a farm or a main?,

I'd like to see who on DB can create the best purely botted main

Levelled up combat a good bit more. Just some melee @ hill giants, safespotting @ hill giants til 40 rng, then rng guld ti l50.

@Fran's range Guild competition.

d6b735d88b74e907c19b9225c6e1b719.pngf45f20638da7988033ec59a074971a49.pngc4db295c39b606d2fdb7cbd5aae8d76d.png

• 4 months later...

Acc 3 was banned 2nite..

So far I had gotten 69 cook/68 wc/ 62 fish

My setup That night included Filling buckets, combinging items, cooking pizzas,, AND WC yews...The problem is that a few hours i ran out of supplies to produce pizzas (flour) so the only task left for the script to run was WC.

I had progressed 6 wc lvls and 4 cookin lvls.. 

(750 yews - which took up 7.5 hrs)

needa' buy a proxy, plus ill be getting back VIP since I've re-released RSInfinity which wiil help me evade JAgex's radar-scanning.

Archived