Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Invisible random event

kingsolo

Noticed one of my bots was stuck for 1 hour ish attempting to dismiss an invisible random event, I've never encountered this before so have turned off the automatic dismissal of random events

I haven't experienced this issue in a very long time. We added more than a few checks to make sure it exists. As far as the client can tell, the npc exists. If that happens, it'd be helpful to go into the tools->debugger->Game debugger

go to the NPC's tab, click refresh and see if you can find the npc there.

If you can, copy down all of the data in the little square (with tile, name, etc) and send that to me. It's possible that it's a tactic by RS to try and break a bot.

Archived