Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Barrows [Advanced Anti-Ban] [Only 24.99] [Trident support] [Smart maze solving]

Nex

Hey. Script keeps changing att styles before switching from ibans staff to blowpipe no matter if you load the styles or not in gui. Another thing is that mouse sometimes moves a bit and stops, moves a bit and stops  and keeps going till it reaches its destination. Also i dont like that script switches prayer off just after he leaves the tomb, and he does it all the time. Its like saying to all the players look im a bot cuz it keeps doing it all the time.

Edited by dariuss56
    Mistake

On 2/18/2020 at 7:58 PM, dariuss56 said:

Hey. Script keeps changing att styles before switching from ibans staff to blowpipe no matter if you load the styles or not in gui. Another thing is that mouse sometimes moves a bit and stops, moves a bit and stops  and keeps going till it reaches its destination. Also i dont like that script switches prayer off just after he leaves the tomb, and he does it all the time. Its like saying to all the players look im a bot cuz it keeps doing it all the time.

Hey seems like a cache issue, either use fresh start or delete jagexcache folder and restart :), also make sure you're oon the latest dreambot version!

• 4 weeks later...

It misses loot on the tracker pretty often for some reason it does not register more than it registers even big drops half the time dont show up and I dont even know I got them until I check bank.

Edited by Legend420

Also when using ibans staff why does it change the attack style before and after every time? It changes it back to bash before removing it which makes no sense. Not a cache issue as you told user above since I cleared the cache already. Can you fix this? I also agree with the user above that you should change the pray to turn off before exiting and then sometimes after exit for antiban else this is going to be an easy way to get this script busted.

Edited by Legend420

3 hours ago, Legend420 said:

Also when using ibans staff why does it change the attack style before and after every time? It changes it back to bash before removing it which makes no sense. Not a cache issue as you told user above since I cleared the cache already. Can you fix this? I also agree with the user above that you should change the pray to turn off before exiting and then sometimes after exit for antiban else this is going to be an easy way to get this script busted.

Can change that sure, as for attackstyle this is set in the UI

22 hours ago, Nex said:

Can change that sure, as for attackstyle this is set in the UI

I changed the attack style in UI, I made it option 4 which is auto cast, but he now just goes to the option under bash before taking it off instead of bash. Still makes no sense. Why is he changing the attach style before swapping to another wep it makes no since?

If you can change the prayer to sometimes turn off before exit sometimes after exit with just like a 50% chance or something of either happening that would be good antiban for sure I would be stoked to see that changed =] I believe I even spotted someone else using this as they are always turning off their prayer after exit too lol which is not a good thing you can spot someone like that but an easy fix luckily.

Also for some reason the loot tracker misses some of the loot but that's not a total emergency =p

Edited by Legend420

sadly 25dollars wasted. the bot is not doing what it's suppose to do.

1. the bot does not telly to barrows with the tab on its own. I have to teleport there by myself.

2. After finishing the lap, the bot teleports to clan wars and just logs out and stops the script. that's it.

3. The bot does not re-bank by himself. also can't bank the potions that are used. he just keeps clicking on the new one - which means it does not functionate anymore.

4. The bot is only made for 1 trip. he can take the food/pots, but only once. cannot re-bank. after 1 lap he just goes to clan wars and instantly relogs.

If that's not how it should be please explain me here or on discord - Bilo#0887

3 hours ago, saras23 said:

1. the bot does not telly to barrows with the tab on its own. I have to teleport there by myself.

2. After finishing the lap, the bot teleports to clan wars and just logs out and stops the script. that's it.

3. The bot does not re-bank by himself. also can't bank the potions that are used. he just keeps clicking on the new one - which means it does not functionate anymore.

4. The bot is only made for 1 trip. he can take the food/pots, but only once. cannot re-bank. after 1 lap he just goes to clan wars and instantly relogs.

2) check the debug console it will tell you why its logging out. You probably don't have enough of something in the bank.

The rest of these sound like user error on your end as its working perfect for me. Make sure you have the options setup right.

Edited by Legend420

20 hours ago, saras23 said:

1) Clear ur jagex cache then run the DBLauncher.jar (prob in ur downloads) NOT THE client.jar
    2) ^ or you dont have enough supplier (Check [Tools -> debugging -> debug console])
    3) ^
    4) ^

If this doesnt fix ur issues join my discord and il help you out personally :)