Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Barrows [Advanced Anti-Ban] [Only 24.99] [Trident support] [Smart maze solving]

Nex

5 minutes ago, Legend420 said:

@Nex while you are at it, how hard would it be to add random pauses at random times after you exit a brother fight. For example if you sit and watch people run barrows for an hour, a lot of people will exit from a fight, and idle for a random amount of time anywhere from 30 seconds to 1-2 minutes sometimes before running to the next one. Would it be possible to add such a thing for anti ban? Running instantly from fight to fight could help them flag it as a bot. Random delays after exit could help with that. It would make things a little slower but would be better antiban. Maybe a toggle for it for people who care about efficiency over bans? This would be great antiban combined with the prayer change. Just a suggestion for the future no rush on this one!

Not hard, issue would be other customers complaining its slowing them down or calling it a "bug" 

2 hours ago, Nex said:

Not hard, issue would be other customers complaining its slowing them down or calling it a "bug" 

Can you add a toggle for it? Id prefer a slight delay over speed, I already pause it and resume it to create this effect manually lol. I would donate to get that added.

Edited by Legend420

48 minutes ago, darkd00d said:

any idea how to fix it getting stuck at  c wars?

Clear ur cache and dont use fresh start

Just wanted to thank you for taking the time to switch the prayer, much better! @Nex 

Anyone wondering if they should buy this it is worth it! Nex actually listens to his customers suggestions as well =]

Edited by Legend420

2 hours ago, Legend420 said:

Just wanted to thank you for taking the time to switch the prayer, much better! @Nex 

Anyone wondering if they should buy this it is worth it! Nex actually listens to his customers suggestions as well =]

Also added a small delay after leaving ;) 

10 hours ago, Nex said:

Also added a small delay after leaving ;) 

I noticed it a little bit ago very nice! I am using less prayer pots now with the prayer change as well which is awesome. 

Edited by Legend420

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quality of life post for nex.

Loving the script so far, completed 3 runs.

Just a couple things that could be changed if possible.

I don't know if this is on purpose or not but bot waits to repot and equip correct gear for final boss until after it opens the chest, or after its found in the tunnels. Could the bot not prepot and preequip for final boss before going into tunnel.

Second: The camera orientation gets wacky, staring through walls and trying to click through doors to attack skeletons and just opens and closes door instead until it finally attacks skeleton, could camera orientation be adjusted more to where it is looking down and character is always visible instead of from behind the character.

Other than these two things script is the best one i have come across so far! and i love it.

*edit - having issues withdrawing ring of dueling from bank.

*edit2 first complete run - 3hrs about 20 runs  about 2.1m loots caught it getting stuck on doors and having to manually withdraw ring of dueling and having to deposit 1 prayer pot after that because it would get stuck withdrawing a pray pot after manually taking ring out

*edit3 it decides to eat before throwing up prayer on final boss... throwing up prayer first would help more

*edit4 it deposits dragon med helm into bank even with it loaded into melee setup..

Still love the script tho, just needs a little babying on my end, let me know if im doing anything wrong, thanks Nex!

Edited by gamerroidz
    More "issues" loot progress