Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 1000 total level

lawdeedaw

Thanks guys, yeah I'm a pretty lucky botter since I started botting in 07 I've been banned once and I've botted  4 99's and around 500 mill, banned power fishing salmon with a SCAR  script in 08. And yeah I've been using like 99% dreambot mostly I just write a quick script for training in an area where no one else would train and it's been going pretty good so far   

It was gz on getting so far already w/ 100% botting and not getting banned.

i see

Thanks guys, yeah I'm a pretty lucky botter since I started botting in 07 I've been banned once and I've botted  4 99's and around 500 mill, banned power fishing salmon with a SCAR  script in 08. And yeah I've been using like 99% dreambot mostly I just write a quick script for training in an area where no one else would train and it's been going pretty good so far   

nice

That's good to hear :)

Archived