Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Is there such thing as undetectable?

Silentwolf

So I've been thinking, whats the longest your script has run before you eventually got caught?

Is it random? How much does code matter?

To me it feels more random, but then again I havent seen any advanced scripts.

I'll just leave you with the standard cliche answer, the only 'undetectable' way of playing runescape, is legitimately!

But in all honesty, yes code matters, undoubtedly. Not a lot is known about jagex's detection methods, but it seems pretty obvious that if some form of extremely repetitive task is completed time and time again, without good AI/human characteristic behaviour then a very blatant pattern will become visible, hence why many scripts are so easily detectable.

Yes, just wear black and hide in the shadows.

But yeah, its always possible, you just need to be as human as possible. Many people believe this means be random as possible, This is not 100% correct. Even Humans follow patterns so you have to follow human like patterns with human like outliers. I am currently working on developing an AI based bot with decent results, efficiency is something to be desired but as for bans well i have had none.   

Not sure, I have heard color/opengl bots are un-detected and have extremely low ban rates but that doesn't make any sense if you ask me how I think jagex detection works.
    Never tested, so can't really say.
    Opengl bots are a bitch and a half to write scripts for - especially human-like scripts.

12 hours ago, falloutr said:

Not sure, I have heard color/opengl bots are un-detected and have extremely low ban rates but that doesn't make any sense if you ask me how I think jagex detection works.
    Never tested, so can't really say.
    Opengl bots are a bitch and a half to write scripts for - especially human-like scripts.

If that's true it means the difference is the client.

Archived