Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client Issues - CANT BOT :(

Uglygod

It's possible the server was having some issues when you were trying to load it.

How long has this been happening? Does it work if you try to run it through a different PC (on a different IP, not on a proxy)

4 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

It's possible the server was having some issues when you were trying to load it.

How long has this been happening? Does it work if you try to run it through a different PC (on a different IP, not on a proxy)

Been popping in chat around 12am MST for about 3-4 days now - none of us were having any issues so I would rule out server, than again we are sponsors so might not have been affected.

@UglygodRunning down to a local library/McDonalds is worth a try though, lettuce know how that goes

just buy a new laptop L0L.....actually to be honest I had the same issue you are talking about and I just posted about it - the only solution to your problem is to open a new user in windows 10 and download dreambot it will work 100% guaranteed but its not easy to switch between..:/  

On 11/20/2018 at 9:24 AM, ohad152 said:

just buy a new laptop L0L.....actually to be honest I had the same issue you are talking about and I just posted about it - the only solution to your problem is to open a new user in windows 10 and download dreambot it will work 100% guaranteed but its not easy to switch between..:/  

Woah this actually worked. My laptop is so nice or I would, weird though what the actual fuck haha? Thanks man, wish there was a permanent solution

On 11/26/2018 at 4:59 PM, ohad152 said:

np man glad i actually helpped someone it looks like srsly no one  in the world can figure why i literally tried everything

I cant get it to work anymore. Do you use windows 10? Can you get it to work every time? If so do you mind telling me what you do step by step? I can pay!

Archived