Download for Free

Supercharge Your Bots

Run unlimited bots today using DreamBot's Covert Mode and
stay more protected.

Upgrade Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
OSRS Gambling

Interested in advertising your business? Reach out today!

Download the DreamBot client today!
Sign in to follow this  
ScrewYouDrive

Last try (goldfarm)

A year (possibly more) ago I made 1k+ EUR from scratch without a single cent. I even made a thread about how I started and like the first 1/2 months. In my eyes that was a success. And then I just stopped farming. All of my accounts were getting banned (25 at a time), I had proxies, vps, HQ accounts, everything I needed basically. I lost a few hundred accounts and at that point I was done. I was sick and tired of it.

Why do I want to start again? The answer is simple - Where I study we get paid every month (I don`t know if that`s a thing in USA and other countries), and I`m not getting paid for November. We get like 70 EUR every month (not a lot) and I was wondering - what if I started farming again and try to make 70 EUR (hopefully more :D) in a month (October 27 - November 27) with a minimal invest, let`s say 10 EUR.

The Scripts I have currently - https://prnt.sc/l8kd2u

Since there have been a lot of updates (ban detecting, new cities, methods etc.) it will be a fresh start for me. I will prep till 27th and then we start. I will update once or twice a week.

Good luck! What I've seen recently is following pattern:

• Any botting related that might affect the economy in any way is monitored a lot!

• Any botting for mini-games to obtain untradeables is monitored but not as much as economic monitoring

• Botting skills are monitored as following:

- If you're botting something that is profitable -> Very highly monitored

- If you're just botting something that costs a lot just to level up fast -> Low monitoring

• Botting combat stats without any profit -> You can bot this for an entire week without a ban

4 hours ago, qwAQ said:

Good luck! What I've seen recently is following pattern:

• Any botting related that might affect the economy in any way is monitored a lot!

• Any botting for mini-games to obtain untradeables is monitored but not as much as economic monitoring

• Botting skills are monitored as following:

- If you're botting something that is profitable -> Very highly monitored

- If you're just botting something that costs a lot just to level up fast -> Low monitoring

• Botting combat stats without any profit -> You can bot this for an entire week without a ban

In P2P.