Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dispute alejandroang

Nex

said to do a hand trained service ended up getting my accounts banned and openly admitting botting it.

lost about 250m in account labor.

asked for only a 120m refund since hes broke IRL and he just ghosting me at this point im just done.

ban: @alejandroang

User @alejandroang is communicating with me while ignoring @Nex. I can also confirm alejandro is a scammer and a liar, he takes stuff from service accounts, bots the services and outsources orders without our knowledge. Can post proof but I think Nex's points are enough for punishment anyways, I'm lazy.

20 hours ago, Theminis said:

User @alejandroang is communicating with me while ignoring @Nex. I can also confirm alejandro is a scammer and a liar, he takes stuff from service accounts, bots the services and outsources orders without our knowledge. Can post proof but I think Nex's points are enough for punishment anyways, I'm lazy.

I feel the need to point out that your account is connected to alejandro on dreambot.

3 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

I feel the need to point out that your account is connected to alejandro on dreambot. 

He was using a mutual VPS, untill he was proven to be a scammer and liar. Now he doesn't have access to it anymore.

2 hours ago, Theminis said:

He was using a mutual VPS, untill he was proven to be a scammer and liar. Now he doesn't have access to it anymore.

And you didn't think to report him as a scammer?

He was using a mutual VPS with you, and the forums?

I could get it if you wanted him to do services on your VPS

but to use your VPS to access the forums?

To be on topic, alejandro will be banned if he doesn't reply.

But you've also got the very large issue that your accounts are linked.

9 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

And you didn't think to report him as a scammer?

He was using a mutual VPS with you, and the forums?

I could get it if you wanted him to do services on your VPS

but to use your VPS to access the forums?

To be on topic, alejandro will be banned if he doesn't reply.

But you've also got the very large issue that your accounts are linked.

I'm too lazy to give a shit and make a proper dispute over getting scammed for couple dozen mills (in my case atleast). Just helping out Nex here, throwing some words of wisdom and truth in, so ya'll can get to the bottom of this and punish someone that was an ungrateful piece of shit towards Nex, my friend, and me (Stole from us, lied, botted services).

I'm not sure what he did on the VPS to be honest.

I use servers sometimes to access everything, don't see an issue with that as I've got a lot of them + I travel.

I don't care if I have a very large issue. If you feel like banning me, go ahead, I'll just make another alias so I can farm. Cheers.

u will find nothing cuz i did nothing, so im not afraid haha but ye im guilty about botting that nexy acc, im willing to pay slowly cuz broke irl if i can, if not well you just have to ban, anyhow ill pay that shit even if i get banned

hey @Theminis i never botted any of ur accs, i cant bot zulrahs quest line or even dragonslayer2 or eagles peak quest lmao, u talking shit with no proof, but the only proof ive got is that u owe me 13m for a quest line a did, maybe u just dont like me and u started acting that way, but u CANT proove what u saying, cuz this isnt real

Archived