Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Is it safe to bot?

Pepsimax

I heard a lot of people saying half the botting community is dead because jagex got new detection methods.

The title is a bit unfitting, because its mainly down to the user who bots with the client, as long as the client is undetected I can work with that by jut botting like 2 hours aday.

I farm fine. I think there's some new stuff for new accounts, but other than that I think it's definitely still possible to bot.

I mean you're going to get banned at some point still, but that's how its always been.

13 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

I farm fine. I think there's some new stuff for new accounts, but other than that I think it's definitely still possible to bot.

I mean you're going to get banned at some point still, but that's how its always been.

pretty misleading my dude

19 hours ago, MUS1CFR34K said:

Depends on what you want to do botting is definetly not dead it's just hard to get it right I wasted over 100 euros on botting so far and only now slowly started to gain profit

For goldfarming purposes I'd say dreambot is perfect (if you don't care about the accounts just profit)  if you want to train accounts or you main message me and I'll give you  a name of a botting client that is almost undetectable I botted my main with it for over 2 years I won't mention the name here as I'm not sure if it would break the advertising rule

That is pretty much breaking the advertising rule in every way.

8 hours ago, dQw4w9WgXcQ said:

pretty misleading my dude

What's misleading about it?

Archived