Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] [F2P] MS AIO Smither

MoistSadness

MoistSadness AIO Smither

Settings GUI:

BSVIDZu.png

Client:

qUDDSIS.png

Features

• Selectable anvil location. (Currently Varrock West and East)
    • Can select what bar to use.
    • Select what item to make.
    • Shows XP gained as well as XP per hour.
    • Displays status and script runtime.
    • Shows beginning level, current level and levels gained.

To Use

1. Download the script and add it to your scripts folder.
    2. Run the DreamBot client and select the script in your local scripts.
    3. Fill out the GUI with the relevant information.
    4. Press the "Start Script" button to begin.

Download

Download (Mega)

I recommend to start the script with a hammer and bars in your inventory to speed up time smithing. It does get them for you just if you want it to smith straight away start with a hammer and bars.

Any issues, bugs or suggestions feel free to post here or PM me.

Just now, Articron said:

Nice script! Maybe consider adding it to the script store?

That is hopefully what I'll do, just whilst I wait it'll be available for download. :)

• 2 years later...

@MoistSadness Looks like you haven't been online here for some time, and I actually decompiled the jar and fixed the script to work with DB3, was my first try at DB scripting. I just don't know if it's appropriate to post an updated script that someone else wrote.

1 hour ago, oradbane said:

@MoistSadness Looks like you haven't been online here for some time, and I actually decompiled the jar and fixed the script to work with DB3, was my first try at DB scripting. I just don't know if it's appropriate to post an updated script that someone else wrote.

I would think that if he wanted people to mess with the script, he would have posted the source and you wouldn't need to decompile it.

You could use his code to "guide" you, but you should really write your own script if you plan on posting it. Just my 2 cents.

2 hours ago, oradbane said:

Hey, if you don't have a permission from the author, I'm afraid you can't share the reverse-engineered copy of the file.

1 hour ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, if you don't have a permission from the author, I'm afraid you can't share the reverse-engineered copy of the file.

Thanks. Yeah, which is why i'm hoping he'll see this at some point and be ok with someone posting a fixed version of his script. Otherwise it's been a good learning tool for a new DB scripter.

Archived