Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Wrote custom script, banned in 10 hours

shockz13

Your anti-ban isn't human-like. I didn't use covertmode and botted 8 hours a day on an old account (since banned, I botted 16 hours one day and did it while I was asleep << don't do that). My only anti-ban was moving the mouse to check the xp dropper bar and randomly taking breaks where the script just slept for a time above one minute but below five. I'm convinced the only reason I got banned was incurring an offence earlier on the account for using the dropAll() method <-- don't use any repetitive built-in methods and how long I botted.

• 2 months later...

No one understands botting is an ART  when you bot you.bot like a human if you are Mr no sleep fun know then okay but your bot will do the same.fucking thing over and over. It looks to see if you are doing the same thing. And for 10 hours yea you.will get ducking banned.  Take breaks. I bot for 2 hours cause that's realistic time. Sleep for 4 hours. Then bot for 2 more.  Then leave it off until tomorrow morning. NEVER BOT DURING THE NIGHT that's when they have the bot dection on. In the mornings it's manually handled.  ( I did an Internet install for a ex jagex employee when I was over seas.) He couldn't tell me everything but he told me quite a bit to not.get banned. He said he didn't care about the botter s they will get banned eventually he said. And it's true. 

Archived