Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Wrote custom script, banned in 10 hours

shockz13

Hello, I wrote my first Dreambot script last night using various guides and watched it for a few hours to ensure it was working and not repeatedly making the same mistakes. This morning after only running for 10 hours both accounts were banned. Using Dreambot free, they were members, I used a random Chinese proxy, and they were both 10+ month old accounts never botted on.

I prefer not to post my entire script due to it being a secret method but it essentially gathered items, but here is my gathering code:

@Override
        public boolean validate() {
    /* This validate antiban chunk is mostly copied from a random free script I found */
            if (main.getLocalPlayer().isMoving()) {
                int n = Calculations.random(1, 200);
                if (n == 5) {
                    main.getTabs().open(Tab.STATS);
                    Main.sleep(Calculations.random(1560, 4909));
                    main.getTabs().open(Tab.INVENTORY);
                }
                if (n == 6) {
                    main.getTabs().open(Tab.QUEST);
                    Main.sleep(Calculations.random(1560, 4909));
                    main.getTabs().open(Tab.INVENTORY);
                }
                if (n == 7) {
                	main.getMouse().moveMouseOutsideScreen();
                	Main.sleep(Calculations.random(1234, 9543));
                }
                if (n == 8) {
                	Main.sleep(Calculations.random(2234, 5543));
                }
            }
                return !main.getLocalPlayer().isMoving();

}

@Override
        public int execute() {
        	int invCount = main.getInventory().fullSlotCount();
            main.getGroundItems().closest({secret_id}).interact("Take");
            Main.sleepUntil(() -> main.getInventory().fullSlotCount() == invCount + 1, 3500);

return Calculations.random(11, 444);
        }

The rest is walking to a door, opening it, going up a ladder, banking and reversing to walk back. The banking/door/ladder traversal was glitchy at first but over the evening I refined it so it never got stuck or double clicked.

My question is: did something happen with the update last night causing them to easily detect me? Or are there common mistakes that new scripters miss leading to easy detection?

1 minute ago, jarred788 said:

Nothing happened last night cause ive been botting 24/7 since sunday on three accounts and they are fine.

With breaks or what

I feel like no matter what the damn script if u bot for 10 hours plus u get banned had 5 accs running with premium scripts on covert mode good for the day then left them overnight every single one got banned.

@jarred788 do you use a proxy? If so is it paid or public?

I was using a random free chinese proxy from the first Google result. I wouldn't doubt that flagged my account pretty quickly.

I usually get some stats on them before i start using em. Like run them at chickens for 30-60 mins and they are members. Also they dont gain any stats while botting which i think is usually a good way to keep them unbanned.

Hmm, on one I had 35 attack and some strength from legit training, on the other I botted 20 agility before starting to make energy replenish quicker. The actual gathering gained no stats. So that theory doesn't hold up as well.

Archived